Nature's Gate Happy Glow Lucky Bronzing Creme Clean Citrus Scent

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 7/27/2007 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The first reviewer really did a good job describing this product so DITTO on everything from her! I also use it when I don't want to use the Nature's Gate self tanner since they usually need a few hours to darken. This is instant color and enhances my existing "tan". Searched around quite a bit to find a bronzer and self tanner that doesn't use Parabens. Trying to stay away from them since they can up your estrogen levels which makes you susceptible to breast cancer. P.S. Found this on sale at Whole Foods for 10 bucks.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I searched a lot of bronzers to find one that was paraben free. This comes in a generous 6 oz tube for around $12.00. I detect more of a fresh scent than a citrus one. This provides a nice warm glow with hints of shimmery mica. It has more of a reddish brown tint than golden brown. Give a few minutes to dry before applying clothing. If you have to wash your hands a lot through the day, this will come off. I find this is provides a nice glow in a moisturizing lotion base. Contains glycerin, borage oil, silicones and herbal extracts. This is not something I use daily as I prefer self-tanners. It is nice to have on hand when my self-tanner is fading and I don't have time to do a treatment. Or to add a glow over my self-tanner.