Johnson & Johnson Baby Lightoil Spray with aloe vera

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/14/2007 10:54:00 AM

This is by far THE WORST "skin care" product I have ever tried. It's beyond words what this feels like. It's like rubbing industrial strenght glue all over your body and then wrapping yourself in cellophane. Smells disgusting too. I think and hope this has been discontinued.

on 6/14/2007 6:51:00 AM

EDIT: Pros: excellent moisturising properties especially for dry legs - having put it on last night I still have smooth legs the following afternoon. Cons: smell, plus it is somewhat sticky, something I did not expect from an "oil" (then again, it's not). ORIGINAL: Having tried baby oil and found it too heavy (plus I'm not that keen on the petrolatum), I found this neat spray product. It's designed to be applied to dry skin, and has no petrolatum. You spray it on your body or hands and smooth onto skin. It gives skin a sexy sheen without being too greasy. HOWEVER why did they have to go and add so much fragrance?!?! I don't get the point of strongly perfumed baby products in general. This one has an unfortunate smell of artificial pear candy or a type of children's fizzy drink. It lingers, too - even after 45 minutes I can still smell it on my skin. I won't buy again because of that.

Ingredients: Aqua * Glycerin * Polysorbate 20 * PEG-12 Dimethicone * Sodium Lactate * Aloe Barbadensis * Citric Acid * Lactic Acid * Propylene Glycol * Sodium Benzoate * Parfum.

Popular Body Skincare Products