Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

2.3

on 4/11/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I actually bought the night cream because it was a few bucks less than the day cream and I saw no real difference between the two except the night cream is a little more emollient (or greasy as some reviewees indicated) but believe it or not, I have oily skin so it doesn't matter anyways, and my skin hasn't looked better I get compliments all the time on how young I look (I'm 40 and have hardly any wrinkles at all) I have NO wrinkles on my forehead either. I have been using Yves Rocher on and off for 10 years and get the perks of discounts and freebies....

I use the daycream normally and the matching night cream and works fine for me and I have uber-sensitive skin (so yes even though sometimes my eyes are itchy, it is seasonal and I have sinus issues so you have to take elements/environment into consideration if you start a new cream regimine).

Cheers!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like many of Yves Rocher's product but this cream was a great dissapointment. I'm 44 & have pretty good skin so I thought I might 'mix it up' & try soimething new for my night regime. Big mistake. I used it faithfully for over 2 months and in all truth, I saw 'zero' improvements or change. I found it oily, the packaging is a container/tub, which I always dislike and it's vastly over-priced for its 'grand claims.' I still use numerous Yves Rocher products, both skin, body care and makup, but this specific "Riche Creme" line is off my book:( Save your money ladies; buy one of their masks or the new'ish line of "Yria" makeup. Now that's lovely.

on 8/6/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate the smell of the Riche Creme line. Every single product in this line gives me breakouts and is extremely greasy. Olive oil is less greasy! Even with very dry skin, it didn't seem to do anything for my skin either. No softness, no moisturizing, nothing. It does not absorb and I felt like I had a layer of grease all over my face...all day long. I like many Yves Rocher products, but this line is the worst they have, in my opinion.