Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

2.2

on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is an overal review including the night cream, day cream, and the new edition called Intense Regenerating Care; honestly I don't find much difference between all 3s.
After some "procedures" from the Derm, both sides of my face are so dry (note: dry skin is dry, it should not be "flaky", flaky is a skin ailment, could be mild case of psoriasis or others)
This product takes care of the problem, it may take 20 minutes or so to let it full absorbed. The moisturizing effect does lasts.
EDIT: I took it back, although this is a good moisturizer for dry skin, the smell is too too overpowering. Other than that strong cheap floral smell, it lingers on for a long time, 2-3 hours later, I can smell it quite strongly and I am not the kind of person usually complain about smell.

on 4/1/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. I have dry mature skin which tends to be sensitive also. Leaves my skin soft and moist, with no reactions like redness or itching, no peeling or pilling off either. Also does not irritate my eyes. Most night creams I find lack the overnight staying power that this has. I wake up with moist skin and this is important to me. This is not a moisturising product for those who have normal to oily skin. Although this has oils in it I have not found that it's clogged my skin. I also use the Day & Eye creams. All of the YR "Riche" line products are great. The scent is fine, kind of old fashioned, but not overpowering. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

I've used this before and wasn't impressed at all! My cheapo Equate Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream leaves this greasy slop in the dust! AND it costs sooooooo much less at around only $7!!!! How great is that? This didn't do anything for my skin! I mean nada! What a waste of a product! And money!!!! It was extremely greasy and thick. It just sat there on my skin! I guess that means it's good for those with severely dry skin?? I guess!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like many of Yves Rocher's product but this cream was a great dissapointment. I'm 44 & have pretty good skin so I thought I might 'mix it up' & try soimething new for my night regime. Big mistake. I used it faithfully for over 2 months and in all truth, I saw 'zero' improvements or change. I found it oily, the packaging is a container/tub, which I always dislike and it's vastly over-priced for its 'grand claims.' I still use numerous Yves Rocher products, both skin, body care and makup, but this specific "Riche Creme" line is off my book:( Save your money ladies; buy one of their masks or the new'ish line of "Yria" makeup. Now that's lovely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Boy is this stuff greasy! Even on my very dry hands. It just sort of sat there and did not absorb at all. I checked out the ingredients and found "petrolatum" which is probably the reason.