Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

1.5

on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is an overal review including the night cream, day cream, and the new edition called Intense Regenerating Care; honestly I don't find much difference between all 3s.
After some "procedures" from the Derm, both sides of my face are so dry (note: dry skin is dry, it should not be "flaky", flaky is a skin ailment, could be mild case of psoriasis or others)
This product takes care of the problem, it may take 20 minutes or so to let it full absorbed. The moisturizing effect does lasts.
EDIT: I took it back, although this is a good moisturizer for dry skin, the smell is too too overpowering. Other than that strong cheap floral smell, it lingers on for a long time, 2-3 hours later, I can smell it quite strongly and I am not the kind of person usually complain about smell.

on 8/6/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate the smell of the Riche Creme line. Every single product in this line gives me breakouts and is extremely greasy. Olive oil is less greasy! Even with very dry skin, it didn't seem to do anything for my skin either. No softness, no moisturizing, nothing. It does not absorb and I felt like I had a layer of grease all over my face...all day long. I like many Yves Rocher products, but this line is the worst they have, in my opinion.