Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

4.5

on 4/1/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. I have dry mature skin which tends to be sensitive also. Leaves my skin soft and moist, with no reactions like redness or itching, no peeling or pilling off either. Also does not irritate my eyes. Most night creams I find lack the overnight staying power that this has. I wake up with moist skin and this is important to me. This is not a moisturising product for those who have normal to oily skin. Although this has oils in it I have not found that it's clogged my skin. I also use the Day & Eye creams. All of the YR "Riche" line products are great. The scent is fine, kind of old fashioned, but not overpowering. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

on 6/15/2011 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've known this cream for a very long time, my mom's been using this for ages.
lately I've been using 3 of Paula's Choice products that Im very happy with, one of them a daycream with spf. So I was still looking for something at nighttime to quench the thirst of my very dry + exzema + milia prone skin. Then I remembered Riche Crème.
Yes it's very rich indeed, but it still feels comfortable on my skin. I looked up almost all the ingredients on Paula Begoun's list and it's pretty much packed with good stuff.
I read that someone woke up to a peeling face the next day? Maybe that was due to the retinol it contains?
Oh and in the mornings I use it around my eyes too.