Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

on 4/11/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I actually bought the night cream because it was a few bucks less than the day cream and I saw no real difference between the two except the night cream is a little more emollient (or greasy as some reviewees indicated) but believe it or not, I have oily skin so it doesn't matter anyways, and my skin hasn't looked better I get compliments all the time on how young I look (I'm 40 and have hardly any wrinkles at all) I have NO wrinkles on my forehead either. I have been using Yves Rocher on and off for 10 years and get the perks of discounts and freebies....

I use the daycream normally and the matching night cream and works fine for me and I have uber-sensitive skin (so yes even though sometimes my eyes are itchy, it is seasonal and I have sinus issues so you have to take elements/environment into consideration if you start a new cream regimine).

Cheers!

This was actually pretty moisturizing and didn't irritate my sensitive, dry skin. The scent was ok, but the texture was pretty good and it moisturized really well. It was kind of thick though, but that's alright with me, because as long as whatever I'm using does it's job, texture and weight aren't important. (Well, that only goes for nighttime stuff. =P)