Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

3.4

on 6/15/2011 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've known this cream for a very long time, my mom's been using this for ages.
lately I've been using 3 of Paula's Choice products that Im very happy with, one of them a daycream with spf. So I was still looking for something at nighttime to quench the thirst of my very dry + exzema + milia prone skin. Then I remembered Riche Crème.
Yes it's very rich indeed, but it still feels comfortable on my skin. I looked up almost all the ingredients on Paula Begoun's list and it's pretty much packed with good stuff.
I read that someone woke up to a peeling face the next day? Maybe that was due to the retinol it contains?
Oh and in the mornings I use it around my eyes too.

on 4/11/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I actually bought the night cream because it was a few bucks less than the day cream and I saw no real difference between the two except the night cream is a little more emollient (or greasy as some reviewees indicated) but believe it or not, I have oily skin so it doesn't matter anyways, and my skin hasn't looked better I get compliments all the time on how young I look (I'm 40 and have hardly any wrinkles at all) I have NO wrinkles on my forehead either. I have been using Yves Rocher on and off for 10 years and get the perks of discounts and freebies....

I use the daycream normally and the matching night cream and works fine for me and I have uber-sensitive skin (so yes even though sometimes my eyes are itchy, it is seasonal and I have sinus issues so you have to take elements/environment into consideration if you start a new cream regimine).

Cheers!

on 12/30/2007 6:16:00 PM

Agh! The smell! Agh! The greasiness! Did little to nothing for my skin but to make it greasy and to accentuate imperfections in my skin. And the smell is intolerable.

on 6/13/2007 9:51:00 PM

Got this as a freebie with an order of bath products from YR and wasn't expectng to be impressed. But my skin just soaks up this night cream without greasiness *and* without the flaky, dry patches on my cheeks flaring up by morning. In fact, the effects of this cream seem to last through the following day, although I apply a lighter moisturizer in the A.M. Haven't had dry patches on my cheeks since I started using this about a month ago and I've tried Lancome, Shiseido and other supposedly better quality skin care lines. Great stuff. On the cheap side too. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Boy is this stuff greasy! Even on my very dry hands. It just sort of sat there and did not absorb at all. I checked out the ingredients and found "petrolatum" which is probably the reason.