Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

1.7

I've used this before and wasn't impressed at all! My cheapo Equate Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream leaves this greasy slop in the dust! AND it costs sooooooo much less at around only $7!!!! How great is that? This didn't do anything for my skin! I mean nada! What a waste of a product! And money!!!! It was extremely greasy and thick. It just sat there on my skin! I guess that means it's good for those with severely dry skin?? I guess!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It is always hit or miss with Yves Rocher products. This is promoted as containing beneficial oils that preserve the youthfulness of your skin. It is basically water, dimethicone and petrolatum. The "beneficial" oils are not the first eight ingredients. It applies greasy and has a light rose blend scent. Used this on my neck and hands. Once absorbed in, my skin did feel soft, even when I woke up the next morning. This might be good for mature, dry skin at night as the petrolatum base and dimethicone could be a protective layer against dryness. But the price is outrageous compared to the nothingness of the ingredients. 1.7 oz for 34.00 and even at half off is too much. Would only use it if I got it as a free gift with purchase item.

on 8/6/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate the smell of the Riche Creme line. Every single product in this line gives me breakouts and is extremely greasy. Olive oil is less greasy! Even with very dry skin, it didn't seem to do anything for my skin either. No softness, no moisturizing, nothing. It does not absorb and I felt like I had a layer of grease all over my face...all day long. I like many Yves Rocher products, but this line is the worst they have, in my opinion.