3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I bought this Topcoat looking for one to replace Seche Vite, lo and behold I found this one. Im one to try to force myself to like something, so I normally end up liking everything I try. But this, I was appalled. It NEVER dries, its thick, makes my polish look uneven even after its completely dry, and its not shiny at all. I would not recommend this to anyone. EVER. I will not be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 years ago

New formula is terrible, NEVER seems to dry

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

This product just doesn't dry. But since I bought the big one, I hate for it to go to waste, so I've made a matte top coat with cornstarch and it dries, though I won't be repurchasing this specific top coat. I've been told the clear top coat works wonders.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Terrible, awful - I'm usually one to finish one product, no matter how much I dislike it, before moving on. I couldn't keep using this one though - it never really dries (woken up with way too many pillow crease printed manis) and it stinks something fierce.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

Let me introduce you to the top coat that never fully dries. Wow, there must be an error because this is not a fast finish top coat. No matter what, I will expect smudges in my manicure. The last time I used this top coat, I waited 4 hours until I went to bed. Woke up with smudges. The nails feel dry to the touch but somehow they smudge very easy with this top coat. I even put a very thin layer on top and do a quick run under cold water to ensure drying and I still get an ugly manicure. I was looking for something that was better then SV but this isn't it. I really hate how SV and SH Intra-dry gets goopy, sticky and stringy half way into the bottle. My search continues.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

Brush is too thin, streaky finish did dry quick though

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairSilver, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I was looking for something other than my current top coat I had gotten at the Shoppers that sucked. I picked this up at Sally's yesterday and was very eager to use it. I had never used a top coat that dried the polish completely underneath before and was excited. I do nail art so sometimes I have a lot of layers of polish that sometimes doesn't completly dry. I put this stuff on and OMG. The shine was amazing!! And with my old top coat it was only shiny for like the first minute after applying it. This shine didn't fade. With my old top coat I had to wait hours for it to be dry and in the process would get dents and nicks. In under 5 minutes my nails were bone dry. I've never had nails that hard before. It was actually like the polish was a part of my nail. I went to bed and it the morning I felt like running around the house jumping for joy. FOR ONCE, NO SHEET MARKS!!! I couldn't believe it!!! And the shine was still as bright as when I first applied it. I have found my HG top coat for sure. And it's so cheap too!! Next time when I go to Sally's I'm getting the BIG bottle because I don't need to use anything else. I don't need to try Seche Vite or Posche. I found something at the quarter of the price that works great! I will recommend this to ALL my friends and family. For anyone that loves doing nails and hates waiting an hour before you can apply a top coat for worries of smearing, smudging or anything like that, you don't have too anymore. Wait like 5 minutes put this on and in under five minutes its dry and your ready to go with no worries of putting dents in your nails while your out doing things for the day. Or if your painting your nails latter. No worry of sheet marks in the morning! Go out and get this stuff! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the brush. It seems a little tough, like the bristles aren't soft enough or something. Other than that its great!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I picked up the small bottle at my local Sally's for $2.99. It was a great deal for a quick drying top coat. I really hate waiting for my polish to dry and this was a nice addition to my fast dry top coat polishes. On the plus side, it's cheap, easy to find, dries quickly, very glossy, it goes on thin & non-gloopy and doesn't shrink my polish. On the negative side, on older polishes, it does dry a tad streaky on darker colors (to fix this, try a polish thinner in your old polishes). I would definitely repurchase this.

About reviewer (185 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I really disliked this. I was trying to find something other than Seche vite...something that doesn't get so thick so fast (no matter what amount of lacquer thinner I use). This made my nail polish top look streaky and unfinished. I would have been better off not using it at all.

About reviewer (699 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

horrible i hate this it makes my fresh Mani chip in 2 days!i wish i never picked this up..i let my nails dry and when i put this on it seemed to smear my nail polish up!=( the only thing i like about this is that the formula is thin

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm