Fyrinnae Loose Powder in Fire Opal

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/27/2009 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm very happy that I bought a full-size of this color; it's appearance is just like that of the picture on Fyrinnae and looks stunning on my blue eyes. Today I just brushed this color across my lids with nothing but a primer, and had a coworker comment on how I must spend a lot of time to get my eyeshadow to look so great; she thought I was wearing multiple shades when it was simply fire opal instead ;)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing! I can normally not wear reds, purple, or orange toned eyeshadows, but this is different. It's a grey slate brown base with a gorgeous orangey overlay. Makes my dark brown eyes pop. I dab it on lightly over a clear primer (UD PRIMER POTION) and the result is absolutely amazing.

on 6/17/2007 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Olivia's description of the color below, so I will just say '2nd!" It is simply lovely, and totally unique. I have fair, neutral skin, blonde hair and blue eyes, and it works so well with my coloring. I would love to see this on green eyes!

I want to emphasize that even though it has "red" in the description, this isn't a product to immediately run from. I say this because I usually must avoid red/pink toned e/s like the plague...I can't get near MAC Cranberry, Sketch, Trax, (or even Mulch) etc. The way it plays with the grayed down copper, it just seems to work. A sample size (which is more than generous!) is just $1.50, so it's worth a try!