Alison Raffaele Tinted Moisturizer-Oil Free-SPF15

No Image

2.7

on 5/16/2015 1:35:00 AM

Quite cheap - 50ml (1.76oz) only 9$ on myhabit.com
i have it in light and its a bit too light for me.
It is drying but that makes sense becsuse its oil free and my skin is dry. I might need it in summer when my skin will get oily.
Another no no for me is that it sinks into pores with and without primer. It also looks cakey when i apply second layer.
The covrrsge is decent though. My redness is covered but you will still need a concealer for pimples and after pimples spots.
This is an ok TM for oily or normal skin but not for dry.
i will not be purchasing and i will have hard time finishing this 50ml tube.

on 7/6/2007 11:48:00 AM

Got this is light, a good color for me when first applied but this stuff dries one shade lighter for some reason - I may try the next darker shade since once dry this is very light. Other than that a good product, nice finish, natural look and lasts well. You need concealer with this as I'd call the coverage light but better than sheer. I use over moisturizer and sunscreen as I never trust a fondation product to give good spf. But every little bit helps. Since this is oil free if you have dry skin this may not work for you. I find it somewhat drying.

on 6/8/2007 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I didn't think this would leave such a white cast despite the tint and low level (SPF 15) of sun protection. It is thicker than touted ..as a "Clean, weightless feel" but doesn't have a sunscrren smell as promised.
I was disappointed and don't think a change in tint would help.
Will not buy again.