A-Derma Sensifluid

A-Derma Sensifluid

4.6

on 9/3/2011 9:59:00 AM

I wish more people out there knew about this product. I use it after Clinique's ttdo cleansing balm and my skin is as soft as butter <3

Cleansing routine:
- I take some Clinique cleansing balm (the size of 2 thumbnails) and rub my hands together to warm up the balm. Then I apply it to my face and massage it for 2 minutes so that the balm really melts away all my makeup. I remove the balm by either washing it off or by taking two cottonpads soaked in water and wipe it off my face.
- After the first cleansing I use 2 pumps of sensifluid and apply it to my damp face (I don't dry my face after removing the balm with water) and massage for 1 minute. Then I rince it off.

The results are striking: Supersoft skin, no harshness, and I think the bottle with pump is great. I just wish it was sold in Sweden, they only have the exomega range over here......

on 12/21/2010 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. It's a really gentle cleanser, but does remove all makeup, including eye make up. It's very effective, doesn't upset my skin, and is also pretty cheap.

on 12/22/2007 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a cleansing milk which dosent requires a cleanser after that. not even water to rinse. however, as a personal preference, i do use a facial cleanser after that. its a decent cleansing milk in my opinion. i have the bigger 400ml pump bottle. i usually use 1 pump for my own face and then i will use another pump to double confirm that my makeup is well cleansed. it cleanse well though a bit tedious. i need to use a total of about 6 cotton pads(both sides) to finish the cleansing process. it might be because im simply paranoid thus want to make sure its really clean. it has a faint smell but dosent contains fragrance. its ingredients seems ok. oil free and includes oats which is soothing especially for acne skin. didnt have any allergy nor breakouts using this. so far very happy with it. not expensive and a dermalogical brand. will definately repurchase.

on 6/8/2007 5:15:00 PM

The brand is actually called 'A-derma' but pdville is weird about the '-'. This has the potential to be a very mild cleanser. However, im still not really sure how one is supposed to use it correctly. Its a thin lotion type cleanser, with bland, none irritating ingredients. It does have a mild, pleasant fragrance though, but it doesnt bother my skin or eyes at all (which is a big deal to me, if you read my other reviews..).

There are no instructions on the bottle with this to tell you exactly how to use it. I've read through the 'rave' reviews at beaute-test.com and most of the people there are using it in a similar way to Bioderma Crealine i.e. applied onto cotton pads then sweeped over the skin to clean it. I have been using it somewhat differently though; I apply a fair quantity of the fluid directly on my skin and massage it around to dissolve sunscreen etc, then I gently wipe it off with wet cotton wool discs. This is an effective way of gently removing water resistant sunscreen from the skin, without drying it out, irritating it, or adding to breakouts.

You may think this is just another cleansing milk, however its ingredients are quite unique compared to others. Its also more appropriate for acne prones compared to most other cleansing milks imo/ime.

Aqua, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Avena sativa, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, decyl glucoside, disodium EDTA, fragance, sodium hydroxide, sodium methylparaben, sodium propylparaben, sorbic acid, stearalkonium chloride.

If anyone else adds a review to this, please explain exactly how you use it, as i've tried a number of different methods, each giving varying results. continued >>

on 1/26/2007 1:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS cleanser! It is perfect for my dry sensitive skin espcially this time of year (January). I doubt that it would remove a heavy duty sunscreen and I do need to at least double cleanse to remove makeup but it leaves my skin soooo soft which is amazing. I am a rosacean too and I don't find this cleanser irritating at all. Great value too, I picked it up from Boots for 7 I think. As far as I know A-derma is part of the Avene group.