Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

3.7

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a very different kind of skin color due to the mixture of races I have so its hard to find foundation that fits my skin color perfectly, I love this foundation and its awesome. I purchased the warm 2 palette and found the perfect color and ordered the big one which last a really long time. I would suggest to get the palette then you can highlight and contour with the other colors and also i could use the other colors as my skin tanned. Love this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wanted this to work so badly. I have such a hard time finding a foundation for my yellow undertoned skin. Mac tends to be too orange or red. I was using Lancome but due to their ever increasing prices I could no longer afford it. So went in search of a cheaper alternative (you know how it is ladies). I wanted this 1) good coverage for acne prone/scarred skin
2) reasonable price for my intended usage
3) something that would not upset my skin, causing more breakouts
I am not too fussy. I am not that bothered about dewy or matte finish. I just want something that does not look to mask like. So when I came across this I was really excited. After watching countless YouTube video's I was very optimistic that this was it...the search was over ! I ordered a sample (good thinking) from an online retailer. I tried it right away, the shade was brilliant and the coverage fantastic. Now for the downer...it transfers really badly. So disappointed, I tried setting with powder and still no joy.

on 8/24/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I found out about this product while lurking on the Mehron foundation review page. I initially bought Mehron, but UPS lost my package and it was taking FOREVER for me to get both a refund or a replacement. So, I called my bank and made a claim against Mehron and bought Graftobian instead.

Ok, about Graftobian, I wasn't sure which color I should buy and I really didn't want to buy a sample or their palettes with a handful of foundations, so I winged it. I'm close to Revlon Colorstay's Toast so I bought Winter Wheat (they have a chart to compare similar shades from different brands). The result? Winter Wheat matched me to a T. Now, I wear MAC NC44, but I feel like it's too dark for my skin and it looks way too orange (maybe I'm an NC43 instead?).

When I apply Winter Wheat, I cannot even see the foundation on my skin. My only complaint is that it seems to rub off easily, so I set it with Ben Nye's Topaz face powder and setting spray.