Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 6/17/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this product. Definitely lighter in feel and more creamy than MAC Studio Tech. With the plethora of shades, I knew I would find my shade. The problem was that I was COMPARING the eqiv of MAC NC50 and NW45 (seen online) for MY shade and they didn't work. After receiving my prof advise, I had to go up a couple of shades. I can either mix Burnt Amber and Sienna or use Pecan solely for my perfect shade. With any cream foundies, it can slide during the day so I use mattifying products to keep my makeup for most of the day. This product has absolutely NO flashback and I used it for a formal event with lots of camera/flash and my makeup was on point! Still love Studio Tech but this is my top second cream foundation.

on 3/19/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I never thought I'd say this about a foundation but this one is definitely amazing, HG etc.,etc. on my combination/normal skin. The reviews are accurate when they say that it provides skin-like yet medium-to full coverage that lasts 8-12 hours without any type of color change. They're also true when they say that it needs to be set with a primer or oil-control powder (I use Ben Nye powders) to prevent any issues (since cream foundations tend to be a bit more oily).

HOWEVER, unlike many reviews I've read, I've found that it's easy to get a natural result from this product as the formula is so creamy and pigmented and responds well to a beauty sponge. For reference: NC50=Ginger. Ginger has lovely yellow/gold undertones and will give you that pop you'd expect from a quality foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my go to for special events. It's a medium coverage cream that can be sheered out or built to full coverage. It is comfortable on, but doesn't feel like you're wearing nothing. Hasn't cause any breakouts or eczema flares. I like that there are so many shades, and the price isn't exorbitant that it isn't a problem to find your shade - especially if you buy the palettes. All in all, it's a keeper and one of my favorite foundations.
Shades: Deep Xanthe & Midnight Marigold

on 10/13/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I am a MUA, so I needed something that would have a variety of colors for my clientele. I must say that this was exactly what I was looking for! You can mix and match colors to fit what you need, and the coverage is awesome. I will note that you will need a good powder and setting spray when applying. It is creamy and will get on your clothes, just like most makeup. Good product though! Looks wonderful in photos and on video.

Popular Crème Foundations