Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.3

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/2/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this foundation (warm shade Femme Fatale) with a damp sponge and it has the most amazing coverage. I have used this for about 2 years.

Pros:
Natural buildable coverage with a creamy texture - can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. As others have said it 'looks like skin'.
Lasts ages! (Have used my latest pot for the past 4 months and it's far from finished).
Huge range of shades that blend easily - warm, neutral, cool. (May make sense to buy a palette or samples to test first).
Do not find that it oxidises.
Packaging is small and lightweight - can easily dab beauty blender or similar straight into it.
Price is so cheap for the quality of the product.
Find that it lasts well when set with powder and setting spray (6-8 hours).
Does not break me out (I have oily, acne-prone skin).

Cons:
Sometimes I find that this can transfer or rub off if I touch my face.
Not easily available - I have to order from the US.
May not be the best for oily skin if not set well. (I have oily skin and find that it definitely needs to be set with powder in some areas).

Despite the cons I will keep repurchasing as long as they make this foundation - high quality, great price and looks beautiful on.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in warm #2 palette for my NC37-40 skin and I've never looked back!

Pros:
++Amazing and controllable coverage.
I use it as my undereye concealer sometimes and foundation. I prefer the "I just have naturally flawless face look" and I use this lightly on the areas that need it. Looks oh so natural! Perfect for those who want to look like you just have perfect skin. I've been using this for a few months and I haven't finished half of the shade/s I use regularly! Have I mentioned it looks like skin?
++Foundation, highlight and contour in one (has 5 shades).
Depends on your skintone. In the summer when I get darker I have no trouble looking for another foundation because I just have to use a darker shade or mix my current one with a tiny bit of the darker one and use the lighter shade for highlight. Travel friendly.
++Packaging
I'm all for practicality. Clear top, lightweight, easy to clean and bring around. Never opens unintentionally.
+Staying power. Lasts around 6-7 hours in the very hot and very humid climate I live in if primed properly. Not bad. It lasts longer in better conditions. I have combination-oily skin. It's not waterproof so if I sweat heavily during the day or during workout I notice fading, but fades evenly. I do not use setting sprays, just primer and setting powder.
++Lightweight.
++Easy to blend.
++Easy to apply.
++Color match.
They have a ton of shades to choose from.
++Price.
This would last me a long time and I have the palette form, not the full-sized one.

Cons:
--Not as readily available as other drugstore or high-end products.
You might have to rely on swatches on the internet or order samples first.
For the performance of the product, I'll still search for it.

This converted me to cream foundations and brands that are not "mainstream".

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! got a sample first from camera ready - the sample lasted 3 weeks! a little bit goes long way! Tried w/ few diff primers- it worked best for me w/ maybelline age rewind primer. I only put mu on once a day - this lasts all day - about the patchy reviews??? idk? I use a buff puff scrubber every morning b4 mu?
At night I use skin biology tri reduction creme? I did notice w/o primer it's a little drying - I am 40 yrs old

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I came across a store that sells Graftobian HD Glamour creme foundation, at first I was hesitant to try it since the brand was new to me and during that time I was only looking for a Revlon whipped foundation in shade caramel which I will be using to one of my clients, of course I gave Graftobian a try since I was already in the store, I swatched it on the back of my hand and surprisingly I was amazed with how the product glides on my skin, it's very pigmented, a little amount of product is enough to cover the entire face, I checked it online and found out that it doesn't contain fragrance and spf which is good for photo shoot., A week after I bought the product and start using it with my clients using a beauty blender and they all love it.

on 7/27/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Great wide range of colour selection
-HD
-Full coverage
-easy to blend
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-Very easily transferable
-Even if you powder it will still slip and slide
-Does not last long

Wish it would stay on the face all day properly then it would of been perfect, especially if you use it for bridal its essential for it to stay put but it does not which is really disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my most favorite foundation for special events.

• Coverage: Full
• Buildable: yes
• Lasting power: 8 hours (in hot and humid conditions)
• Texture: creamy and smooth
• Finish: satin
• Smell: has some fragrance but not offensive.
• Price point: really inexpensive.
• Package: comes in a tub (mediocre package)
• Best way to apply: Cover FX cream foundation brush.
• Comments: use fingers to blend in completely.
Its a must try!

on 3/11/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a MAC NC 40 and it gets a bit expensive after a while so I found a cheaper alternative and I love this product. I bought Femme fatale and it's perfect for my skintone. I could use it everyday but I don't' wanna run out pretty quick considering they are quite small. I would definitely recommend if you're going out and you know there's going to be cameras around :-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have used many foundations and by far this is all thumbs up for me. I have 2 Graftobian Palletts, warm and cool and combined I make neutral. I am usually Buttermilk but I will mix depending on how my skin is looking.
This foundation requires very little and the coverage is flawless. I find using a nice stippling brush or a kabuki brush really makes it nice.
Once set it stays, the finish is more satin/a little matte I find. It is not dewy or shiny.
There is no high fragrance
Color does not really change with Oxidation
Theres no cakey effect or accumliation in wrinkles and pores

The only downfall to me is availability. I have to order it online

Still its amazing and I really recomment it

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hands down the best foundationt that I've used. It feels light yet provides full coverage. I wish i had discovered this foundation before my wedding...oh well. I wore this to my sister's wedding a few months ago, and was astonished at how flawless my skin came out in the pix (the photoghaphers for mine & her wedding are the same so it's got to be the foundation). This is not something that I'd wear everyday, only for special occasion/going out, as i am afraid of my pores getting clogged up. I got the Warm#2 palette which provided me with enough shades to get me through all the changes in my facial color, thoughout the year + highligher/contour shades & more. For $20 (from makeupmania.com) i think this is a steal

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVING THIS FOUNDATION.....SO FAR.
PREVIOUSLY I TRIED MANY DIFFERENT FOUNDATIONS SUCH AS MARY KAY, MAC, MERLE NORMAN, LAURA MERCIER, ZHEN, BOBBI BROWN TO NAME A FEW. LAURA MERCIER AND BOBBI BROWN WAS THE TWO THAT CAME CLOSEST TO A PERFECT COLOR MATCH. HOWEVER, THESE FOUNDATIONS ARE PRICEY! I WAS LOOKING TO FIND A CREAM FOUNDATION THAT WAS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE, YET HAD A GREAT NATURAL LOOKING COVERAGE.AS I WAS ON MY MISSION, I READ ALOT OF REVIEWS ON MUA AND RESEARCHED ON THE INTERNET. GRAFTOBIAN WAS NAMED ONE OF THE BEST FOUNDATIONS BY "WAYNE GOSS" THE GOSSMAKEUPARTIST AND OTHER MAKE UP ARTISTS AS WELL.
I DECIDED TO TAKE A CHANCE AS THE PRODUCT WAS LESS EXPENSIVE THAN BB. I PURCHASED THIS FROM A COSTUME STORE IN HONOLULU FOR $21.99. I ALSO BOUGHT THE BEN NYE BANANA LOOSE POWDER ($8.99) TO SET THE FOUNDATION.

I WILL COMPARE THE GRAFTOBIAN HD CREAM FOUNDATION TO BOBBI BROWN CREAM AND STICK FOUNDATION AS THOSE WERE THE MOST RECENT FOUNDATIONS I USED. PLEASE NOTE I AM AN NC42 IN MAC FOUNDATIONS, HOWEVER, IN BB THE EQUIVALENT WOULD BE HONEY, BUT I FOUND THE HONEY TO LEAN TOWARD PEACH. THEREFORE I HAD TO MIX BB WARM NATURAL (NC 40ISH) WITH BB WARM HONEY (WHICH IS A LITTLE MORE GOLDEN AND A TAD TOO DARK FOR ME) TO GET A GOOD COLOR MATCH. I HAVE COMBO SKIN; A LITTLE OILY AT THE NOSE AREA AS THE DAY PROGESSES. I HAVE SMALL PORES AND A SOMEWHAT CLEAR COMPLEXION AND VERY SENSITIVE SKIN.

I PURCHASED THE GRAFTOBIAN WARM PALETTE #2 WITHOUT TRYING IT ON AS THE FIRST THREE COLORS (BUTTERMILK, DESERT SAND, AND GOLDEN SUNSET) LOOKED LIKE IT WAS THE SAME AS BOBBI BROWN'S FOUNDATION STICK COLORS IN WARM NATURAL AND WARM HONEY.

I USED FOUR OF THE FIVE SHADES IN THE PALETTE; BUTTERMILK, DESERT SAND, GOLDEN SUNSET, AND DEEP XANTHE. I USED BUTTERMILK AND DESERT SAND TO HIGHTLIGHT AND AS CONCEALER, DEEP XANTHE TO CONTOUR, AND GOLDEN SUNSET ALL OVER FOUNDATION AND TO BLEND ALL THE COLORS. THE GOLDEN SUNSET SEEMS TO DISAPEAR IN MY SKIN; GREAT ALL OVER COLOR MATCH!

FIRST I MOISTURIZED MY SKIN WITH CERAVE LOTION AND LET THAT SOAK IN A FEW MINUTES. I DOTTED THE FOUNDATION ON MY FACE; UNDER EYE CONCEALER, HIGHLIGHT, CONTOUR. THEN I SPRAYED SOME MAC FIX + ON A SONIA KASHUK FLAT TOP BRUSH AND BLEND. THEN I SET THE FOUNDATION WITH BEN NYE LOOSE BANANA POWDER. THE RESULT? FLAWLESS NATURAL LOOKING SKIN! I APPLIED THE GRAFTOBIAN THIS MORNING AT ABOUT 6:00 AND IT IS ABOUT 10:00 AM NOW AND IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I JUST APPLIED IT!

I HAVE FOUND MY HG FOUNDATION! AND AT A GREAT PRICE!