Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.3

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/22/2017 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I started using this a few months ago because my 40 year old skin is so strange now. The product is awesome!!! You can use as little or a lot as you like! I use two shades on my face then blend with a blender brush. I love that the tiniest amount gives great coverage and is really lightweight. I also use the color corrector palette. It's easy to over apply because you're use to regular foundation, so really start out sparingly. You can always build on it. If you get one of the palettes in your color range you can highlight and contour with the other colors. With aging skin this product is great, doesn't sink into wrinkles or cake if you use sparingly. You'll need a setting powder.

Tip: Use a foundation brush to dot on your face then use a blender brush to blend out. If you have too much on use a beauty blender to remove some.

on 5/15/2016 3:02:00 PM

I love this foundation. I use it on all my clients. ( shoots-brides-shows ) It has a very very high coverage is extremely creamy and if you have the warm and neutral palette you really can do the make up of allmost anyone in the world.( but the slik sprite and you can mix for extreme light skin and you're done! ) You can get to everybody their color very easy I never have trouble mixing with these colours they are very obvious and easy. Applying is also very easy you can do it with anything you like I reccoment a brush or sponge or both. It looks really soft/HD. You don't get a cake face easily with this because a tiny amount covers allot and it's also great for mixing with a light cream and create a lighter foundation. I allways mix it with cream on clients except op the undereye area I use it pure. And on problem skin I use it pure all over. It does cling to dry skin extremely so people do need to take care of their skin and moisterize and exfoliate. But I had brides who had parts of skin it clinged on to and when they took care of their skin a couple of weeks the foundation went on great ! But whenyou are allways dry/patchy you will hate this it makes it look a 100 times worse. Not a great choice for realy oily skin. A bit oily is okay just set it with a powder puff and use a good primer before hand. Or mix the primer into the foundation. But can really slide off on "extremely" oily skin and sometimes cause breakouts I heard but I haven't had that problem so far but I do clients only one time and not everyday and I'm sure that makes the difference in that problem. Packaging is great it's a small palette but a little bit goes a lonngg way trust me it takes a while before you get it ;) The only bas part about the packaging and I also communicated that with the company is the mirror. It's okay that it's there..it is a pro product and we don;t really need a mirror in there that's more for personal users. But the edge of the mirror is bare and quite rough. It's not nicely processed in the pallette. Mine didn't get get any hits but still I had one time that I opened it and suuupertny pieces of glass were in the foundation because the edge of the mirror had lost a shard..that is really not acceptable for a pro product we should be able to travel with. But the company really took it seriously so who knows :) !

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a very different kind of skin color due to the mixture of races I have so its hard to find foundation that fits my skin color perfectly, I love this foundation and its awesome. I purchased the warm 2 palette and found the perfect color and ordered the big one which last a really long time. I would suggest to get the palette then you can highlight and contour with the other colors and also i could use the other colors as my skin tanned. Love this.

on 3/11/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product.The first hour or so of wearing this foundation I looked STUNNING.. a nice dewy finish with full coverage..OMG I couldn't stop stearing at my self in the mirror at work.. then after like a hour.. i was patchy EVERYWHERE.. was soooo gross.. I have been scared to try this for a normal day out side of work but I can honestly say for heat...THIS IS NO GOOD.. I work in a warehouse and it does not last one bit!

I really wanted to love this :( I have dry skin slight discolouration on my cheeks and large pores near my nose but no spots or anything. I tried various methods of application but it only lasted an hour before completely disappearing from my face- its a build able coverage and transfers very easily you must set it with a powder, the colour selection is very good although I am an nc15 and I found the ultra lite pallet way way to light for me. I'm using it now for under my eyes and as a highlighter which works better for me than using it as a foundation.

on 7/2/2013 4:28:00 PM

Just had to post a response when I read another post by a reviewer who said she switched to Graftobian HD from MAC studio tech but is afraid it will run out too fast because it's "so small".

The container is small, yes. But it actually holds more than the MAC Studio Tech there's just less plastic, air, and no mirror. The Graftobian pot contains .5 oz. The MAC contains .35 oz. Look at it this way. The smaller Graftobian pot takes up less room and weighs less in your makeup bag and gives you MORE product for less money.

on 2/25/2013 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So after hearing a ton of buzz about this foundation, I finally bought some in the shade "Prima Donna". Selecting a shade was pretty easy. Graftobian's website has a color chart which breaks down shades by warm, cool and neutral. "Prima Donna" was in the neutral category and it is a PERFECT match for my NC25 skin. Coverage is pretty amazing. I prefer to thin out the foundation by applying it with a wet Beauty blender. Also, it is VERY easy to go overboard and use too much of this foundation. Less is definitely more! The only reason I didn't give this foundation all five lippies is because it is just too easy to use too much and get cake-face. If used correctly, the finish is gorgeous. I was not expecting much in terms of longevity but I have found that this does last all day without melting down or disappearing. I will certainly repurchase because it is better than most foundations I have ever tried.

on 10/24/2012 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought the neutral 1 palette not knowing what color would match me and having neutral undertones, Bombshell was the closest match to my skin that i have ever had with any foundation and i have tried a lot, I use studio sculpt in NC15 and it's not quite right neither was colorstay in ivory so just for the color selection alone i love this product. but i feel like i wasted my money on the palette since i can't use the other colors. The coverage is pretty good but i do find i get better coverage with studio sculpt. There are things on my face that just cannot be covered like giant boxcar scars =[ The best thing about this stuff is i can just tap it into my problem areas with a round foundation brush and run out the door without worrying if it looks cakey or unnatural. When using it for a full face i set with cornstarch and have zero transfer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love trying new foundation and had heard a lot about this product so decided to get two of the sample packs (Neutral 1 and Cool 1). My coloring is NW20 in Mac and there is a good match on either palette (can't remember which ones as I am no looking at the palette). Originally, I wore it to my 25th college reunion which was held the first weekend in June and was hot and humid. This stuff worked so well!! There was no fading, transferring or breakthru even though it was incredibly hot and humid. I had a light covering of it on and it looked so natural.

In August, I was asked to do my girlfriend's makeup for her wedding (again it was hot and humid). She wore a daker color because she always tans but I was able to easily get hold of a couple of the darker neutral palettes to match her. For her wedding pictures, I did a much more "made up" look. She has a lot of discoloration and I spent quite a bit of time color correcting and concealing her problem areas (again using the graftobian correctors and the cream foundation as a concealer). She looked beautiful in person and even better in the pictures! This makeup is wonderful and I definitely recommend.

on 8/31/2012 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I found Graftobian while google searching pale foundations after giving up on drugstore foundation. I am extremely pale, and no foundation ever matches, or it doesn't have the right undertone, oxidizes terribly, etc etc. Graftobian was swatched next to other foundations in pale shades, and (the one in the google picture was Ivory) I looked up the website.

I was delighted to see that they offered over SIXTY SHADES in their foundation. Cool, Warm, and Neutral undertones (I am a cool undertone). I went with Silk Sprite (palest in the cool shade range, and I believe the palest shade available), which was part of the Ultra-Lites palette range (I got the half-ounce container). I also got Nymph as well, the second-palest shade in the cool range.

These are just...fabulous. My HG foundation, for sure. I have no desire to try any other kind of foundation after using these. You get a half-ounce container, which may seem like a small amount, but it will last you FOREVER, because you only need a small amount. For my entire face I swirl the pad of my finger over the surface of the cream and dot it onto my face. Then, I blend it in using a damp makeup sponge (my preferred method of doing it - really makes you look airbrushed, melts into the skin like a dream. I've also blended it in using a stippling brush with great results, also).

It's very smooth, creamy, and very blendable. Once it's all blended in, it looks like skin and feels like you have nothing on your face. I'd say it has a 'natural' finish, not dewy but not completely matte, either.

I set it with their "Pro Setting Powder" in Transluscent, which mattifies it a bit more and sets it really well.

This is a full-coverage foundaton, but I find that it can easily be sheered out by just using less of the product and a damp makeup sponge. I go back in and dot extra foundation on blemishes if I need to. These haven't broken me out at all, either, which is lovely.

Staying power is also fabulous once it's set. Lasts me throughout the whole day, and I don't notice it transferring, either.

I would very much recommend these. They're only fifteen dollars, and you're getting great quality, can't go wrong! I'll upload some pictures later of swatches and such.