Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.2

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 4/5/2016 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In Bobbi Brown I'm a 4.5 Warm Natural, in MAC I'm somewhere in between NC 40 - 42 (never could find my perfect match there), in Graftobian I am a Desert Sand (I can use Golden Sunset for bronzing the outer parts of my face and Buttermilk as an undereye concealer).

This foundation is incredibly creamy and easy to apply. A little seriously goes a very long way - and even though I've had the palette it for years, it hasn't dried out.

Would definitely repurchase as a refill for my cream foundation over any other cream/liquid foundation that I've tried. Excellent value for the amount of product you get.

on 11/2/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this foundation (warm shade Femme Fatale) with a damp sponge and it has the most amazing coverage. I have used this for about 2 years.

Pros:
Natural buildable coverage with a creamy texture - can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. As others have said it 'looks like skin'.
Lasts ages! (Have used my latest pot for the past 4 months and it's far from finished).
Huge range of shades that blend easily - warm, neutral, cool. (May make sense to buy a palette or samples to test first).
Do not find that it oxidises.
Packaging is small and lightweight - can easily dab beauty blender or similar straight into it.
Price is so cheap for the quality of the product.
Find that it lasts well when set with powder and setting spray (6-8 hours).
Does not break me out (I have oily, acne-prone skin).

Cons:
Sometimes I find that this can transfer or rub off if I touch my face.
Not easily available - I have to order from the US.
May not be the best for oily skin if not set well. (I have oily skin and find that it definitely needs to be set with powder in some areas).

Despite the cons I will keep repurchasing as long as they make this foundation - high quality, great price and looks beautiful on.

on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

on 3/18/2014 1:15:00 PM

Due to many YouTube makeup gurus who claim cream foundations are wonderful, I have tried Mehron, RCMA, Graftobian, and Max Factor cream sticks to cover a lot of melasma that I have on my face. I am in my mid-40s and have dry to normal skin and yellow undertones.
To my dismay, none of the above foundations work for me. Like other reviewers, though they are highly pigmented, they all feel like a pigmented petroleum jelly. It doesn't set on skin, but with time, get patchy and break up on the skin. This is w/primer and powder and setting spray.
This happens on cold days as well as hot, no matter the humidity. Not sure what the trick is to make them work. If you only need it on for the one photo shot, then maybe this is for you. But like many makeup consumers, I need this to last the day. It's cheap for a reason... I feel.
It doesn't last, it transfers, it gets patchy, and it feels heavy on the skin. Very disappointed.
Would love to know how others make it work!

on 3/14/2014 4:03:00 AM

The best foundation i have ever used! I use it on myself and in my free-lance kit. I am in the colour enchantress and i wear a MAC NC 30.The texture is very easy to work with and it can last up to 10-12 hours on me with only 1 touch up.(Varies with different bases and setting methods) The best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender and make sure you set it properly.(I use small dabs of MAC studio finish powder foundation)

Pros:
-massive colour selection
-good on all skin types
-flawless finish
-doubles up as a concealer to cover mild acne scarring

cons:
-runs out quickly (self use)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I just purchased this and I've had it for about a week. I recently became infatuated with cream foundations and concealers and I did a lot of research and it came down to the Graftobian palette or Cinema Secrets. Finally, I just got both because they are both around $20. I am fairly pale but I never realize HOW pale I am until I get a new foundation. I wear NC15 in Mac, the lightest color, and even that is a hair too dark for me. I was told to get the warm palette #1 and I was really hesitant on that because I always stuck with cool, but the colors match nicely. It took like a week for the foundation palette to get here from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I was so excited to try them! All the reviews I read said the foundation applied best with a beautyblender so that is what I used.
The foundation looks nice initially. It doesn't cover my pores or slight acne scars well at all, which is what I really really wanted it for but oh well, I thought, at least it looks natural. Just a little oily. So I used my Laura Mercier setting powder over the top and problem solved, right? Wrong.. Just touching my face left little finger prints. It doesn't set. So I was just sure not to touch my face. I went to class for three hours and when i came home and looked in the mirror, i was absolutely shocked. My face looked horrible. The foundation had separated everywhere and I looked so greasy in places I don't usually get oily. I don't understand what all the hype is about this foundation. I guess if it would just stay in place and not transfer onto everything, it would be pretty decent. But since it doesn't, I would not buy again.
In comparison, the cinema secrets cream foundattion is better. Still not a miracle foundation, but it is definitely better and it feels so nice on my skin.

on 12/26/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I adore this. I have the warm palette, and the second to lightest mixed with a bit of third to lightest (in the 5 palette) is my exact shade. I scoop out a tiny bit, mix with my regular SPF Olay moisturizer, and apply straight to my face with fingers if I'm in a rush or for daily simple use. It gives me a flawless finish that lasts all day.

The ingredients made me worry when I first read them, but my sensitive skin has not broken out, even with repeated use. I am in love. Highly recommend - straight up blended with a sponge or foundation brush for maximum coverage (for special events) or mixed with moistizer (for daily use.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought the warm super palette which comes in 18 shades! I love it!!!!
if gives you a nice finish very pigmented. If you run out of ur shade no worries you have other colors to mix up together to make ur color.

on 10/2/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the creme foundation palettes in warm shades #1, #2 and #3 to practice my contouring and highlighting. They were purchased from Camera Ready Cosmetics and quickly shipped to Canada. It was summer at the time so I was worried they would melt in transit, but they arrived in good condition -although they had a bit of "sweat" on the surface ("beads of moisture") but the website said this was normal. I wear KVD Lock-it foundation in "medium 54" and I "typically" use Ingenue or Vixen (from #1) for highlighting and Golden sunset or Deep Xanthe (from #2) for contouring. I would say Enchantress (from #1) is the closest to KVD Lock-it "medium 54". I will also stress, that the shades shown on the Camera Ready website are much darker than they actually are. Even though I don't use #3 I will keep it on hand in case I get much better at contouring and want a much more dramatic effect.
The texture of these foundations are amazingly smooth and rich in pigment. They blend perfectly on top of KVD foundation or primer alone (I use Becca Ever-matte) using a firm brush and blended with a sponge (I use that pink thing..what's it called? Beauty Blender?). The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it's quite oily-feeling and heavy. I only wear this foundation for special occasions -when I know I will be photographed. By the way, this stuff photographs really well! Set it with a good powder (I use elf HD powder in "Corrective yellow") to reduce that oily feel.

on 7/27/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Great wide range of colour selection
-HD
-Full coverage
-easy to blend
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-Very easily transferable
-Even if you powder it will still slip and slide
-Does not last long

Wish it would stay on the face all day properly then it would of been perfect, especially if you use it for bridal its essential for it to stay put but it does not which is really disappointing.