Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.1

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 3/2/2017 8:29:00 PM

I have terribly uneven skin. My skin is very red from rosacea, and I have patches psoriasis along my hairline. So I need high coverage foundation to tone down my beet/lobster/sunburned looking skin. Graftobian is in my top ten brands for foundations. The creme formula works well with dry skin, though, it does develop oil as I wear it. The colors I like the best are Buff, Aurora, and Sunrise Flush, and I normally mix them to get my exact shade.

Pros: High coverage, a little goes a long way, and they have a great variety of colors.

Cons: It's difficult to blend, it gets oily as you wear it so you need to re-powder, it can apply cakey if you don't blend it right, and I feel that I don't get a lot of product for the price.

This is a nice foundation, and does even out my skin, but the price tag and the need for retouches make me hesitate to reach for this one. I find it blends better than Kryolan foundations, but I find the Kryolan looks better in photographs. I think Graftobian, however, looks better in person.

I recommend this foundation if you're looking for high coverage, and are willing to devote time into blending it. I bought mind in a palette, and the pots were very small. You really only need a little bit, but I just feel for the size you get that it's a little pricey.

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

on 5/12/2015 3:00:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I was able to visit Makeup Mania in Denver and get a perfect match. Cashmere Beige. When I got home I started experiencing buyer's remorse~ it seemed so goopy and too dark and weird. And then I took it out of the packaging and started experimenting.
This foundation can be as sheer or heavy as you want to make it. Used straight it's a great concealer. I sheer it out with primer or moisturizer. The ratio depends of how my skin looks on a given day. I love that flexibility. And believe me, this foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long long way. Naturally I learned that lesson the hard way.
I applied this foundation to one half of my face and was stunned to see it was a perfect match to my skin colour. It evened out my skin tone, blurred out pores and lines, covered dark circles. My skin but way way better. I'm a believer!

on 1/16/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used the Graceful Swan creme foundation. I know it states it is NC15-ish, but I don't think that is completely accurate. It seems to be lighter in color than NC15. There's also a lighter shade, Ivory, for warm-toned pale girls that is probably one of the palest foundations I've come across.

As a person with dry skin, this foundation is not very dry skin friendly. You can slather on all the moisturizers in the world or even a damp Beautyblender, but this stuff will still manage to emphasize dry patches or any hairs (e.g. peach fuzz or the light hairs between your eyebrows), which is largely the reason I won't be using it again after using it up.

This being said, there are perks to this: it is relatively cheap and for a cream foundation, $18 for 0.5 oz is pretty sizeable compared to the 0.42 oz offered by NARS or Cover FX. Furthermore, I found I didn't really need a concealer when using this because it is opaque.

Ultimately, I will not repurchase, but as in all foundation-related issues, ymmv.

PROS:

- Cheap for product per oz of 0.5 oz for $18
- Very opaque
- Wide variety of shades available

CONS:

- Dry-skinned folk will struggle to make this work

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! got a sample first from camera ready - the sample lasted 3 weeks! a little bit goes long way! Tried w/ few diff primers- it worked best for me w/ maybelline age rewind primer. I only put mu on once a day - this lasts all day - about the patchy reviews??? idk? I use a buff puff scrubber every morning b4 mu?
At night I use skin biology tri reduction creme? I did notice w/o primer it's a little drying - I am 40 yrs old

on 3/1/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I've been using this for 7 months, the coverage is pretty good, gurus on youtube that demo this always say to get a dab out w/ a spatula and go from there but I tried that and it was just a mess. instead I take my damp beauty blender and press it lightly into the product and bounce the beauty blender on my face. It doesn't have a mat or dewy finish...to be honest it does look a little oily. I find that at the end of the day the foundation separates especially on my chin. It is theatrical makeup so it does not look natural at all, it definitely looks like you're wearing makeup. It is nice and blendable and had good medium to full coverage . I would order a sample from camerareadycosmetics.com before you buy the full size jar so you know if you picked the right color. I think what I like about this product of it's coverage and how pigmented it is, although there's a couple cons I think a different kind of foundation and I think it's definitely worth trying out! (also I have really sensitive skin and I didnt get any breakouts using this)

on 4/5/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ok, so this has good reviews, and I can agree on lots. Yes, it has a natural finish, yes, it`s easy to find a match, and it`s great with the neutral, warm, cool - palettes. Also, it has loads of ways to use - you can sheer it out (with your moisturizer), or you can apply it heavy, for full coverage.
For me, this is not good enough. I think it`s too matte, no dewiness, no fresh feeling. It feels a bit too heavy for my liking, and can`t wait to get it off. It looks natural and good though, but I just can`t stand too matte foundations. Also - it tranfers bigtime! I wore my black jacket today...when I got home, the colar was greyish....Meh...! Youd need to set this with a powder....which is also a downside for me, can`t stand too much powder, makes me feel too made up...and drylooking / cakey skin.
Nope, will not repurchase, but glad to know what the hype`s all about.
I stick to more dewy foundations....

on 3/9/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great, I bought it in Bombshell. Colour is perfect. I never get colours that are this close to perfect. Best my skin has ever looked with just the product alone. A fabulous product that's dewy-ish and natural. It cakes with my moisturiser and even with Ben Nye setting powder (which I thought would help) though, but not without it, and I'm afraid that without it it will cause pimples/ bad skin if I don't use a moisturiser, because the ingredients aren't the bomb-diggity. Maybe I use too much product, so I've tried cutting back, I also know it can't be because my skin is dry or flaky- I use a mild exfoliator every day and an intense one twice a day.
It also transfers a bit, but I find that the staying power is actually better than Bobbi Brown's long lasting foundation (which is terrible).

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love these. The neutral palette creams were too neutral for my liking, the cool palette suited me better for a color match (even though these have a reputation for being quite pink). Buff is about NW13, Sunrise Flush is NW15. These palettes are great for vacations where I tend to spray tan, but have lost my color by the end of the trip. Don't need to pack 20 different foundations.
b
EDIT: I am no longer in love. I did find an ok color match: Bomshell, which is the lightest in the neutral palette #1. But the coverage seems so-so. It's medium coverage and doesn't wear well throughout the day. I can still see the few acne scars I want to cover up through the make up, and by the end of the day it has worn off. It's not particularly bad, and I think people wil foundation color matches will like this, unless they are very yellow-toned. Just not worth keeping.