Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.3

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 3/14/2014 4:03:00 AM

The best foundation i have ever used! I use it on myself and in my free-lance kit. I am in the colour enchantress and i wear a MAC NC 30.The texture is very easy to work with and it can last up to 10-12 hours on me with only 1 touch up.(Varies with different bases and setting methods) The best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender and make sure you set it properly.(I use small dabs of MAC studio finish powder foundation)

Pros:
-massive colour selection
-good on all skin types
-flawless finish
-doubles up as a concealer to cover mild acne scarring

cons:
-runs out quickly (self use)

on 3/1/2014 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So I've been using this for 7 months, the coverage is pretty good, gurus on youtube that demo this always say to get a dab out w/ a spatula and go from there but I tried that and it was just a mess. instead I take my damp beauty blender and press it lightly into the product and bounce the beauty blender on my face. It doesn't have a mat or dewy finish...to be honest it does look a little oily. I find that at the end of the day the foundation separates especially on my chin. It is theatrical makeup so it does not look natural at all, it definitely looks like you're wearing makeup. It is nice and blendable and had good medium to full coverage . I would order a sample from camerareadycosmetics.com before you buy the full size jar so you know if you picked the right color. I think what I like about this product of it's coverage and how pigmented it is, although there's a couple cons I think a different kind of foundation and I think it's definitely worth trying out! (also I have really sensitive skin and I didnt get any breakouts using this)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought the warm super palette which comes in 18 shades! I love it!!!!
if gives you a nice finish very pigmented. If you run out of ur shade no worries you have other colors to mix up together to make ur color.

on 9/11/2013 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been THE absolute BEST foundation (including powders) I have ever used. I don't have much that I have to cover up - however, it evens out my skin tone and helps with my tan when I swipe it around my neck, as well as face. I have NEVER had a foundation stay put ALL day long and not run or cake (powders) during the hot (100+) summers in CA! I use Smashbox powder to "set" it and I have a luminous glow. This is because I purchased the Graftobian white setting powder they say you need - and I don't like it. It's way too much between the 2 and it is loaded with talc which feeds bacteria on your face - causing zits - so skip the powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love how this foundation looks, love the simple packaging. I use sunlit linen, which is a unique more yellow-based color for concealer, desert sand for foundation, and ginger (which is actually a hard color to find) for contouring. I dye my hair copper and have mixed/tan complexion so it is hard for me to pick out the right warm tones to really bring it all together but this seems to work.

The actual product consistency is fantastic and really made a big difference for me in terms of finish and pictures, when I first saw it I was in awe, and I think a lot has been written about it already, so I'll just mention my problems.

One, I have very fine lines underneath my eyes, and if I do not set this with enough powder or put it on too thick, without sheering it with water, it can settle in these, which makes me think this might not be the best product for everyone.

Two, man does this makeup like to release on to my phone screen.

Three, and this took me a while to accept. It breaks me out.

So my compromise has been this. I use graftobian on the weekends, or when I go out and want to impress, and have the time to do a really good face cleanse, and bha after. I use my revlon fit foundation or rimmel stay matte mousse during the week.

on 4/5/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ok, so this has good reviews, and I can agree on lots. Yes, it has a natural finish, yes, it`s easy to find a match, and it`s great with the neutral, warm, cool - palettes. Also, it has loads of ways to use - you can sheer it out (with your moisturizer), or you can apply it heavy, for full coverage.
For me, this is not good enough. I think it`s too matte, no dewiness, no fresh feeling. It feels a bit too heavy for my liking, and can`t wait to get it off. It looks natural and good though, but I just can`t stand too matte foundations. Also - it tranfers bigtime! I wore my black jacket today...when I got home, the colar was greyish....Meh...! Youd need to set this with a powder....which is also a downside for me, can`t stand too much powder, makes me feel too made up...and drylooking / cakey skin.
Nope, will not repurchase, but glad to know what the hype`s all about.
I stick to more dewy foundations....

This foundation leaves my skin looking airbrushed and flawless!! Granted I use the beauty blender with this cream foundation (I don't know if that changes the effect of the product itself) but overall I love this product! Definitely a must have for any MUA or anybody for that matter. It's very affordable and lasts on my skin all day, even with my oily T*Zone. I set it with MUFE mattifying powder and after 8 hours of running around at work it is still set nicely in place. a little goes a long way with this as it blends really nicely so you can adjust your coverage. I love this product and would recommend to anyone! Even those with tight wallets can afford this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the finish look of this foundation and the way it is on the camera. But for my oily skin in very hot country, it cannot stay put all day. In summer time, it will last on my skin only few hours. However, it is the foundation I always use for evening events and indoors place.

on 8/1/2011 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wore this foundation for my wedding last week, and could not have been more pleased with it. It covered my acne and acne scars beautifully, erased my pores, and left my skin looking naturally perfect, despite my low-tech application (fingers). The coverage stayed all day, even through pictures in 95 degree weather and dancing. I have been using it since then as my general foundation, and am still loving it. It isn't even breaking me out, and I have very finicky skin. I will absolutely repurchase!

on 7/20/2011 10:03:00 AM

I took make up classes recently and this is the product we use at our school. This is good for dry/combination skin.
I got warm 1 and warm 2. That entire set is enough for base, contour and highlight for different shades of warm skin tones.
It's very pigmented and it's a real steal! Use a mixing palette to spread a small amount of this foundation then use a wet beauty blender to apply it. As a result, it gives a flawless finish. Top it off with a 2 way powder and volah! full coverage, light and flawless!