Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 6/17/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

At first I wasn't sure if I would like this product. Definitely lighter in feel and more creamy than MAC Studio Tech. With the plethora of shades, I knew I would find my shade. The problem was that I was COMPARING the eqiv of MAC NC50 and NW45 (seen online) for MY shade and they didn't work. After receiving my prof advise, I had to go up a couple of shades. I can either mix Burnt Amber and Sienna or use Pecan solely for my perfect shade. With any cream foundies, it can slide during the day so I use mattifying products to keep my makeup for most of the day. This product has absolutely NO flashback and I used it for a formal event with lots of camera/flash and my makeup was on point! Still love Studio Tech but this is my top second cream foundation.

on 8/24/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I found out about this product while lurking on the Mehron foundation review page. I initially bought Mehron, but UPS lost my package and it was taking FOREVER for me to get both a refund or a replacement. So, I called my bank and made a claim against Mehron and bought Graftobian instead.

Ok, about Graftobian, I wasn't sure which color I should buy and I really didn't want to buy a sample or their palettes with a handful of foundations, so I winged it. I'm close to Revlon Colorstay's Toast so I bought Winter Wheat (they have a chart to compare similar shades from different brands). The result? Winter Wheat matched me to a T. Now, I wear MAC NC44, but I feel like it's too dark for my skin and it looks way too orange (maybe I'm an NC43 instead?).

When I apply Winter Wheat, I cannot even see the foundation on my skin. My only complaint is that it seems to rub off easily, so I set it with Ben Nye's Topaz face powder and setting spray.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my go to for special events. It's a medium coverage cream that can be sheered out or built to full coverage. It is comfortable on, but doesn't feel like you're wearing nothing. Hasn't cause any breakouts or eczema flares. I like that there are so many shades, and the price isn't exorbitant that it isn't a problem to find your shade - especially if you buy the palettes. All in all, it's a keeper and one of my favorite foundations.
Shades: Deep Xanthe & Midnight Marigold