Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by hair type : Other
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/15/2016 3:02:00 PM

I love this foundation. I use it on all my clients. ( shoots-brides-shows ) It has a very very high coverage is extremely creamy and if you have the warm and neutral palette you really can do the make up of allmost anyone in the world.( but the slik sprite and you can mix for extreme light skin and you're done! ) You can get to everybody their color very easy I never have trouble mixing with these colours they are very obvious and easy. Applying is also very easy you can do it with anything you like I reccoment a brush or sponge or both. It looks really soft/HD. You don't get a cake face easily with this because a tiny amount covers allot and it's also great for mixing with a light cream and create a lighter foundation. I allways mix it with cream on clients except op the undereye area I use it pure. And on problem skin I use it pure all over. It does cling to dry skin extremely so people do need to take care of their skin and moisterize and exfoliate. But I had brides who had parts of skin it clinged on to and when they took care of their skin a couple of weeks the foundation went on great ! But whenyou are allways dry/patchy you will hate this it makes it look a 100 times worse. Not a great choice for realy oily skin. A bit oily is okay just set it with a powder puff and use a good primer before hand. Or mix the primer into the foundation. But can really slide off on "extremely" oily skin and sometimes cause breakouts I heard but I haven't had that problem so far but I do clients only one time and not everyday and I'm sure that makes the difference in that problem. Packaging is great it's a small palette but a little bit goes a lonngg way trust me it takes a while before you get it ;) The only bas part about the packaging and I also communicated that with the company is the mirror. It's okay that it's there..it is a pro product and we don;t really need a mirror in there that's more for personal users. But the edge of the mirror is bare and quite rough. It's not nicely processed in the pallette. Mine didn't get get any hits but still I had one time that I opened it and suuupertny pieces of glass were in the foundation because the edge of the mirror had lost a shard..that is really not acceptable for a pro product we should be able to travel with. But the company really took it seriously so who knows :) !

on 12/3/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I've found that can match my skin tone perfectly (Bombshell). It does take practice, and a well moisturized face is key. I have applied it many different ways, my favorite is mixing 1:1 with Graftobian Aloevation and applying with a Sephora #56 brush. It's cruelty free, and looks just like skin.

on 2/1/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

There is a learning curve to using this product. For a awhile, I hated it and placed the items I had up on swap; now I love it. Here's why:

*Shade match. No line comes CLOSE to the pale shades offered by Graftobian.

*Price. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. The value is excellent.

*Coverage. Full coverage is easily achieved using a small amount of product. It can easily be thinned out or used only as spots here and there.

The trick, for me, is highly moisturized skin, else, every pore shows. Also, I could not find any sponge that worked; not even the BB. A dense buffing foundation brush (Sigma, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) is needed as you do have to buff it on/in and then set with some type of powder. Experiment because the finish is worth it; my skin looks and feels amazing.

on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

on 3/18/2014 1:15:00 PM

Due to many YouTube makeup gurus who claim cream foundations are wonderful, I have tried Mehron, RCMA, Graftobian, and Max Factor cream sticks to cover a lot of melasma that I have on my face. I am in my mid-40s and have dry to normal skin and yellow undertones.
To my dismay, none of the above foundations work for me. Like other reviewers, though they are highly pigmented, they all feel like a pigmented petroleum jelly. It doesn't set on skin, but with time, get patchy and break up on the skin. This is w/primer and powder and setting spray.
This happens on cold days as well as hot, no matter the humidity. Not sure what the trick is to make them work. If you only need it on for the one photo shot, then maybe this is for you. But like many makeup consumers, I need this to last the day. It's cheap for a reason... I feel.
It doesn't last, it transfers, it gets patchy, and it feels heavy on the skin. Very disappointed.
Would love to know how others make it work!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I just purchased this and I've had it for about a week. I recently became infatuated with cream foundations and concealers and I did a lot of research and it came down to the Graftobian palette or Cinema Secrets. Finally, I just got both because they are both around $20. I am fairly pale but I never realize HOW pale I am until I get a new foundation. I wear NC15 in Mac, the lightest color, and even that is a hair too dark for me. I was told to get the warm palette #1 and I was really hesitant on that because I always stuck with cool, but the colors match nicely. It took like a week for the foundation palette to get here from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I was so excited to try them! All the reviews I read said the foundation applied best with a beautyblender so that is what I used.
The foundation looks nice initially. It doesn't cover my pores or slight acne scars well at all, which is what I really really wanted it for but oh well, I thought, at least it looks natural. Just a little oily. So I used my Laura Mercier setting powder over the top and problem solved, right? Wrong.. Just touching my face left little finger prints. It doesn't set. So I was just sure not to touch my face. I went to class for three hours and when i came home and looked in the mirror, i was absolutely shocked. My face looked horrible. The foundation had separated everywhere and I looked so greasy in places I don't usually get oily. I don't understand what all the hype is about this foundation. I guess if it would just stay in place and not transfer onto everything, it would be pretty decent. But since it doesn't, I would not buy again.
In comparison, the cinema secrets cream foundattion is better. Still not a miracle foundation, but it is definitely better and it feels so nice on my skin.

on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

This is a must try for anyone! Best applied with a sponge and set with a few pats of powder, this makes your skin look like you spend a fortune on skincare. Probably not a great bet for oily types and certainly not one I'd choose for daywear in summer temperatures....I ordered from their site and customer service is top notch, prices are reasonable. The only drawback to consider is that it is transferable with or without powder! I cannot even take off a rating point for that because it makes me feel and I daresay look...fabulous. So it may not be great for everyday wear or if you are going to a reunion type of thing where you will be kissing people. Great for pictures! Love!!!!!!!!

on 3/19/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I never thought I'd say this about a foundation but this one is definitely amazing, HG etc.,etc. on my combination/normal skin. The reviews are accurate when they say that it provides skin-like yet medium-to full coverage that lasts 8-12 hours without any type of color change. They're also true when they say that it needs to be set with a primer or oil-control powder (I use Ben Nye powders) to prevent any issues (since cream foundations tend to be a bit more oily).

HOWEVER, unlike many reviews I've read, I've found that it's easy to get a natural result from this product as the formula is so creamy and pigmented and responds well to a beauty sponge. For reference: NC50=Ginger. Ginger has lovely yellow/gold undertones and will give you that pop you'd expect from a quality foundation.

on 3/11/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a MAC NC 40 and it gets a bit expensive after a while so I found a cheaper alternative and I love this product. I bought Femme fatale and it's perfect for my skintone. I could use it everyday but I don't' wanna run out pretty quick considering they are quite small. I would definitely recommend if you're going out and you know there's going to be cameras around :-)