Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.2

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/22/2017 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I started using this a few months ago because my 40 year old skin is so strange now. The product is awesome!!! You can use as little or a lot as you like! I use two shades on my face then blend with a blender brush. I love that the tiniest amount gives great coverage and is really lightweight. I also use the color corrector palette. It's easy to over apply because you're use to regular foundation, so really start out sparingly. You can always build on it. If you get one of the palettes in your color range you can highlight and contour with the other colors. With aging skin this product is great, doesn't sink into wrinkles or cake if you use sparingly. You'll need a setting powder.

Tip: Use a foundation brush to dot on your face then use a blender brush to blend out. If you have too much on use a beauty blender to remove some.

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

on 10/2/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the creme foundation palettes in warm shades #1, #2 and #3 to practice my contouring and highlighting. They were purchased from Camera Ready Cosmetics and quickly shipped to Canada. It was summer at the time so I was worried they would melt in transit, but they arrived in good condition -although they had a bit of "sweat" on the surface ("beads of moisture") but the website said this was normal. I wear KVD Lock-it foundation in "medium 54" and I "typically" use Ingenue or Vixen (from #1) for highlighting and Golden sunset or Deep Xanthe (from #2) for contouring. I would say Enchantress (from #1) is the closest to KVD Lock-it "medium 54". I will also stress, that the shades shown on the Camera Ready website are much darker than they actually are. Even though I don't use #3 I will keep it on hand in case I get much better at contouring and want a much more dramatic effect.
The texture of these foundations are amazingly smooth and rich in pigment. They blend perfectly on top of KVD foundation or primer alone (I use Becca Ever-matte) using a firm brush and blended with a sponge (I use that pink thing..what's it called? Beauty Blender?). The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it's quite oily-feeling and heavy. I only wear this foundation for special occasions -when I know I will be photographed. By the way, this stuff photographs really well! Set it with a good powder (I use elf HD powder in "Corrective yellow") to reduce that oily feel.

on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

This is a must try for anyone! Best applied with a sponge and set with a few pats of powder, this makes your skin look like you spend a fortune on skincare. Probably not a great bet for oily types and certainly not one I'd choose for daywear in summer temperatures....I ordered from their site and customer service is top notch, prices are reasonable. The only drawback to consider is that it is transferable with or without powder! I cannot even take off a rating point for that because it makes me feel and I daresay look...fabulous. So it may not be great for everyday wear or if you are going to a reunion type of thing where you will be kissing people. Great for pictures! Love!!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of the best products I've ever used!
I purchased this product online, guessing my shade (I bought Bombshell) and as luck would have it, it matched me perfectly! I've never owned a creme foundation before, so I was a bit hesitant to use it initially as I was not sure how to apply it. However after trying a few different application techniques, I've found it applies best using a wet sponge. At the minute, my skin is combination, as I've recently finished my school exams and every time this happens my skin tends to have a mini melt-down as a result of all the stress. While this foundation looks amazing on the oily parts of my skin, it tends to stick onto the dry, flaky parts. If a person with dry skin is reading this, I recommend exfoliating the skin prior to application of this product, as it will tend to draw attention to your dryness rather than cover it.
The foundation is so light to apply, however still provides a decent coverage and is definitely buildable. It also lasts very well when set with powder and doesn't change colour throughout the day, which is a godsend as I'm pale and almost all of my foundations tend to go one or two shades darker by the end of the day.
Also the price is incredibly good for a foundation of such high quality! I live in Australia, so shipping does add up, however I've found even with shipping the product costs about 20 dollars less than MAC foundations I have purchased.
As for the packaging... I'm going to admit when I first received the foundation I was initially disappointed at the size of it. It's in a very small container, however don't let this fool you! You only need the smallest amount of this foundation to cover your entire face. A little goes a really, REALLY long way!
If you're thinking about buying this foundation - DO IT! You won't regret it, it's absolutely fantastic. I will re-purchase this product without hesitation.

on 4/23/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I initially liked this, I thought the coverage was great, a little goes a very long way and the color match (I chose a little too light, bombshell) could have been better had I tried the color match service from camera ready cosmetics.

What I didn't like is the way it asscentuates dry skin and flakes which was non existent apparently the first time I tried it, but on the next couple of times, my pores looked huge, my skin was flaked out and it was not good. I don't think it's matte enough too, I mean its matte ish but it has no oil control and even with powder on, it transfers big time.

Even though its creamy and can be gorgeous, I think for people with oily skin like mine, it's just not a good fit. I've purchased several other foundations from camera ready cosmetics and I plan to review those as well.

on 2/26/2013 4:40:00 PM

I was so happy to have found a foundation to match my skin tone that had good coverage but this foundation ruined my skin I only used it for about two weeks and then my skin just started freaking out. I got huge cystic acne which I never get and it took forever to get my skin to go back to normal. If your skin can stand it Graftobian makes a good foundation but it did get a little oily on my skin towards the end of the day when I did wear it. I really can't recommend it to any one who has even slightly acne prone skin.