Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

2.7

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 3/10/2014 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This makeup goes on and looks good for about a half hour but then seperates into patches all over my face and settles in the creases around my nose. Powder over the top makes this phenomenon even worse. I don't understand why the reviews for this foundation are so good.

I'm coming to the conclusion that most women are using tons of products underneath and on top of their foundation and so reading reviews for a product may be more complicated and not so straightforward. I don't really care how it works over 3 products and under two more (serum, primer, powder, setting mist etc.) I just want to know what will happen when I put this makeup on alone. The reviews didn't reflect the reality of that at all.

Covergirl Outlast is the best foundation I've tried for a just one product and walk out the door situation. Sunscreen, supposedly a primer concealer and foundation all in one. It's the only makeup I've tried that I really only need the one thing and that's it.

I didn't intend this to be a CG review but there it is.

on 12/19/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Blends nicely after warming it up a bit
Finish is really nice

Cons:
Not waterproof or transfer proof. (even with setting powder)
Not good for people with (very) large pores - it likes clogging them ^-^
Felt sticky the whole 9-10 hours I had it on
Got new pimples after wearing once...

Would I Recommend?
No. Unless it's just for pictures, or for a short period.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got the HD foundation palate and I am OBSESSED. Makes my skin look flawless, no need for concealer, and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. And it was pretty cheap!! Will definitely continue to purchase it :)