Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.2

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/22/2017 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I started using this a few months ago because my 40 year old skin is so strange now. The product is awesome!!! You can use as little or a lot as you like! I use two shades on my face then blend with a blender brush. I love that the tiniest amount gives great coverage and is really lightweight. I also use the color corrector palette. It's easy to over apply because you're use to regular foundation, so really start out sparingly. You can always build on it. If you get one of the palettes in your color range you can highlight and contour with the other colors. With aging skin this product is great, doesn't sink into wrinkles or cake if you use sparingly. You'll need a setting powder.

Tip: Use a foundation brush to dot on your face then use a blender brush to blend out. If you have too much on use a beauty blender to remove some.

on 3/2/2017 8:29:00 PM

I have terribly uneven skin. My skin is very red from rosacea, and I have patches psoriasis along my hairline. So I need high coverage foundation to tone down my beet/lobster/sunburned looking skin. Graftobian is in my top ten brands for foundations. The creme formula works well with dry skin, though, it does develop oil as I wear it. The colors I like the best are Buff, Aurora, and Sunrise Flush, and I normally mix them to get my exact shade.

Pros: High coverage, a little goes a long way, and they have a great variety of colors.

Cons: It's difficult to blend, it gets oily as you wear it so you need to re-powder, it can apply cakey if you don't blend it right, and I feel that I don't get a lot of product for the price.

This is a nice foundation, and does even out my skin, but the price tag and the need for retouches make me hesitate to reach for this one. I find it blends better than Kryolan foundations, but I find the Kryolan looks better in photographs. I think Graftobian, however, looks better in person.

I recommend this foundation if you're looking for high coverage, and are willing to devote time into blending it. I bought mind in a palette, and the pots were very small. You really only need a little bit, but I just feel for the size you get that it's a little pricey.

on 7/6/2016 8:03:00 PM

My go to makeup! It's stage makeup so definitely it's heavier but you can control the coverage by using a damp beauty blender. Lasts and covers imperfections perfectly and smoothly if applied well. I use this on myself and my brides!

on 5/12/2015 3:00:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I was able to visit Makeup Mania in Denver and get a perfect match. Cashmere Beige. When I got home I started experiencing buyer's remorse~ it seemed so goopy and too dark and weird. And then I took it out of the packaging and started experimenting.
This foundation can be as sheer or heavy as you want to make it. Used straight it's a great concealer. I sheer it out with primer or moisturizer. The ratio depends of how my skin looks on a given day. I love that flexibility. And believe me, this foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long long way. Naturally I learned that lesson the hard way.
I applied this foundation to one half of my face and was stunned to see it was a perfect match to my skin colour. It evened out my skin tone, blurred out pores and lines, covered dark circles. My skin but way way better. I'm a believer!

on 3/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

Love the Graftobian products! I'm mega pale so find it impossible to get an under eye concealer that brightens / highlights. This make does the best range of colours for pale people! I buy the Ultra Lites set and love it I can wear all colours as concealer and under eye brightener and forehead highlight. It is an oily creme but I find it is no bother (I have combination skin) and still find it stays fine!
Do recommend this product.. unfortunately it's not that easy to find in the UK so you'll have to order it from America in most places meaning shipping takes a bit longer but do love the product and like I say the colour range for us pale people is great! Price isn't too bad as you do get 5 different colours and it lasts ages the smallest bit goes so far x

on 10/20/2014 4:31:00 PM

Man did I order the wrong color in this!!! After talking with the salesperson on the phone we concluded that the neutral tone palette would be good for me..but nope! i got it today and I should have gone with warm --I hate that I can't return it! It looks so ashy on my skin that I don't know what to do with it!

That said, I absolutely love the texture. It's super super super creamy and blendable, but the coverage is light --yes I have the wrong color, but i was trying to see if some light brown spots I have around my nose would be covered and they are not...

on 3/18/2014 1:15:00 PM

Due to many YouTube makeup gurus who claim cream foundations are wonderful, I have tried Mehron, RCMA, Graftobian, and Max Factor cream sticks to cover a lot of melasma that I have on my face. I am in my mid-40s and have dry to normal skin and yellow undertones.
To my dismay, none of the above foundations work for me. Like other reviewers, though they are highly pigmented, they all feel like a pigmented petroleum jelly. It doesn't set on skin, but with time, get patchy and break up on the skin. This is w/primer and powder and setting spray.
This happens on cold days as well as hot, no matter the humidity. Not sure what the trick is to make them work. If you only need it on for the one photo shot, then maybe this is for you. But like many makeup consumers, I need this to last the day. It's cheap for a reason... I feel.
It doesn't last, it transfers, it gets patchy, and it feels heavy on the skin. Very disappointed.
Would love to know how others make it work!

on 3/14/2014 4:03:00 AM

The best foundation i have ever used! I use it on myself and in my free-lance kit. I am in the colour enchantress and i wear a MAC NC 30.The texture is very easy to work with and it can last up to 10-12 hours on me with only 1 touch up.(Varies with different bases and setting methods) The best way to apply it is with a damp beauty blender and make sure you set it properly.(I use small dabs of MAC studio finish powder foundation)

Pros:
-massive colour selection
-good on all skin types
-flawless finish
-doubles up as a concealer to cover mild acne scarring

cons:
-runs out quickly (self use)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I just purchased this and I've had it for about a week. I recently became infatuated with cream foundations and concealers and I did a lot of research and it came down to the Graftobian palette or Cinema Secrets. Finally, I just got both because they are both around $20. I am fairly pale but I never realize HOW pale I am until I get a new foundation. I wear NC15 in Mac, the lightest color, and even that is a hair too dark for me. I was told to get the warm palette #1 and I was really hesitant on that because I always stuck with cool, but the colors match nicely. It took like a week for the foundation palette to get here from Camera Ready Cosmetics and I was so excited to try them! All the reviews I read said the foundation applied best with a beautyblender so that is what I used.
The foundation looks nice initially. It doesn't cover my pores or slight acne scars well at all, which is what I really really wanted it for but oh well, I thought, at least it looks natural. Just a little oily. So I used my Laura Mercier setting powder over the top and problem solved, right? Wrong.. Just touching my face left little finger prints. It doesn't set. So I was just sure not to touch my face. I went to class for three hours and when i came home and looked in the mirror, i was absolutely shocked. My face looked horrible. The foundation had separated everywhere and I looked so greasy in places I don't usually get oily. I don't understand what all the hype is about this foundation. I guess if it would just stay in place and not transfer onto everything, it would be pretty decent. But since it doesn't, I would not buy again.
In comparison, the cinema secrets cream foundattion is better. Still not a miracle foundation, but it is definitely better and it feels so nice on my skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I was excited to try this because it was a top pick and had many great reviews. Imagine if you will mixing a tub of mineral powder pigment with Vaseline. Ok then now you know what this product is. the Coverage is Ok and I found sort of a color match in Sunlit Linen. Basically this feels and behaves like petroleum base with pigment -compound which it is. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't have anything in it that sets this onto your skin, so even if you set it with powder, it will start to seperate on your skin very QUICKLY. all in all a very disapointing product especially considering the rave reviews, some of which I doubt is real.