Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

3.8

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 1/16/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used the Graceful Swan creme foundation. I know it states it is NC15-ish, but I don't think that is completely accurate. It seems to be lighter in color than NC15. There's also a lighter shade, Ivory, for warm-toned pale girls that is probably one of the palest foundations I've come across.

As a person with dry skin, this foundation is not very dry skin friendly. You can slather on all the moisturizers in the world or even a damp Beautyblender, but this stuff will still manage to emphasize dry patches or any hairs (e.g. peach fuzz or the light hairs between your eyebrows), which is largely the reason I won't be using it again after using it up.

This being said, there are perks to this: it is relatively cheap and for a cream foundation, $18 for 0.5 oz is pretty sizeable compared to the 0.42 oz offered by NARS or Cover FX. Furthermore, I found I didn't really need a concealer when using this because it is opaque.

Ultimately, I will not repurchase, but as in all foundation-related issues, ymmv.

PROS:

- Cheap for product per oz of 0.5 oz for $18
- Very opaque
- Wide variety of shades available

CONS:

- Dry-skinned folk will struggle to make this work

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have a very different kind of skin color due to the mixture of races I have so its hard to find foundation that fits my skin color perfectly, I love this foundation and its awesome. I purchased the warm 2 palette and found the perfect color and ordered the big one which last a really long time. I would suggest to get the palette then you can highlight and contour with the other colors and also i could use the other colors as my skin tanned. Love this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! got a sample first from camera ready - the sample lasted 3 weeks! a little bit goes long way! Tried w/ few diff primers- it worked best for me w/ maybelline age rewind primer. I only put mu on once a day - this lasts all day - about the patchy reviews??? idk? I use a buff puff scrubber every morning b4 mu?
At night I use skin biology tri reduction creme? I did notice w/o primer it's a little drying - I am 40 yrs old

on 3/11/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product.The first hour or so of wearing this foundation I looked STUNNING.. a nice dewy finish with full coverage..OMG I couldn't stop stearing at my self in the mirror at work.. then after like a hour.. i was patchy EVERYWHERE.. was soooo gross.. I have been scared to try this for a normal day out side of work but I can honestly say for heat...THIS IS NO GOOD.. I work in a warehouse and it does not last one bit!

I really wanted to love this :( I have dry skin slight discolouration on my cheeks and large pores near my nose but no spots or anything. I tried various methods of application but it only lasted an hour before completely disappearing from my face- its a build able coverage and transfers very easily you must set it with a powder, the colour selection is very good although I am an nc15 and I found the ultra lite pallet way way to light for me. I'm using it now for under my eyes and as a highlighter which works better for me than using it as a foundation.

on 7/27/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Great wide range of colour selection
-HD
-Full coverage
-easy to blend
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-Very easily transferable
-Even if you powder it will still slip and slide
-Does not last long

Wish it would stay on the face all day properly then it would of been perfect, especially if you use it for bridal its essential for it to stay put but it does not which is really disappointing.

on 4/5/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Ok, so this has good reviews, and I can agree on lots. Yes, it has a natural finish, yes, it`s easy to find a match, and it`s great with the neutral, warm, cool - palettes. Also, it has loads of ways to use - you can sheer it out (with your moisturizer), or you can apply it heavy, for full coverage.
For me, this is not good enough. I think it`s too matte, no dewiness, no fresh feeling. It feels a bit too heavy for my liking, and can`t wait to get it off. It looks natural and good though, but I just can`t stand too matte foundations. Also - it tranfers bigtime! I wore my black jacket today...when I got home, the colar was greyish....Meh...! Youd need to set this with a powder....which is also a downside for me, can`t stand too much powder, makes me feel too made up...and drylooking / cakey skin.
Nope, will not repurchase, but glad to know what the hype`s all about.
I stick to more dewy foundations....

on 10/15/2012 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have tried several HD creams (kett, mehron and mac) this is the best match to me skin (ingenue) and it seems to work well for my dry skin if I put on a smooth moisturizer. Before I found a moisturizer (embyrolisse) that worked this did cake up on the dry patches. I really like the medium to full coverage of this product but it has little to no staying power. Setting with a powder can get you about 6 hours but you loose some of the dewy finish. I mostly use this for going out and I know we will be taking a ton of pictures or if I am just needing make up for a half day. This will not last a full 10 hour day at work.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love trying new foundation and had heard a lot about this product so decided to get two of the sample packs (Neutral 1 and Cool 1). My coloring is NW20 in Mac and there is a good match on either palette (can't remember which ones as I am no looking at the palette). Originally, I wore it to my 25th college reunion which was held the first weekend in June and was hot and humid. This stuff worked so well!! There was no fading, transferring or breakthru even though it was incredibly hot and humid. I had a light covering of it on and it looked so natural.

In August, I was asked to do my girlfriend's makeup for her wedding (again it was hot and humid). She wore a daker color because she always tans but I was able to easily get hold of a couple of the darker neutral palettes to match her. For her wedding pictures, I did a much more "made up" look. She has a lot of discoloration and I spent quite a bit of time color correcting and concealing her problem areas (again using the graftobian correctors and the cream foundation as a concealer). She looked beautiful in person and even better in the pictures! This makeup is wonderful and I definitely recommend.

on 10/1/2012 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Im pretty dissapointed in this foundation. Recently I got the warm #1 pallete. After hearing all the raving reviews, I expected a miracle worker, sadly that was not the case ^^ First of all the shades,I got the pallete since im never sure what kinda foundation shade i am. I think its about nc 20-25. Acording to the site of graftobian the first 3 colours of the pallete are Swan (NC 5), Ingenuene (NC 15), Vixen (NC 35). (discovered that page after purchase). I Just dont get why there is such a massive difference between shade 2 and 3. I tried mixing them already, but it turns out to be pretty difficult to do. Besides that I suffer from dry skin. Cream foundations are supposively better for dry skin, but not this one. Any dry spots will stand out like theres an exclimation mark next to it. But of course there are good things about this foundation too, for oily skin this will probably be amazing since it gives you a lovely demi matt finish and the foundation will last for quite a while. Therefore the 3 lippies. All and all most likely a great foundation for oily or normal skin :) but def not for dry :P

Popular Crème Foundations