Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Other
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.2

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 1/14/2014 1:31:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING...I think I have found my HG foundation. I was so surprised when I tried it. I used a damp beauty blender to apply and my skin looked flawless and airbrushed. I used the warm palette #2 and mixed two shades to get the perfect match for my skin. The price is very reasonable. Definitely worth the try.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This covers well, but those who have a sensitivty to mineral oil, petroleum and other oils should be cautious. Yes, the finish is beautiful, the color range amazing, however I would expect this as these cosmetics are formulated for stage and screen. I talked to a few actress friends about this who told me that they RUN to remove this from their skin when they are done for the day. This product did not work for me as I have sensitive skin. I could not understand why their skin didn't react the same way until they reminded me that regular facials, peels, extractions, etc. prevent their skin from reacting to this. As for me, a woman who is NOT a professional actress, it completely ruined my skin and it took me a good 6 months to get it back to normal. I keep it in my kit for special occasions only when I have a one night event to attend and then RUN to take it off before it does any major damage. Cleaning with a Clarisonic is a must for me with this product. Buyer/user beware.

This cream foundation has high coverage and covers very well, although if I apply too much it could cake and escentuate dryness. I do not use it as an all over face foundation because it looks heavy..I only use it as a concealer and as a concealer I love it! Plus it is cheap.I am a NW20 in MAC and I use Neutral prema donna. It is a tad bit light for an all over the face but as a concealer under my eyes it is perfect.

on 9/22/2011 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bought the neutral foundation palette in 1. Can use it all year round. Literally imperceptible on my skin, with full coverage and no corpse like quality. Love it. Cheap too.

I love this foundation. I am usually the lightest shade in most foundations, but not in this, so if you are pale, you're going to love this! The color I wear is Prima Donna. It is a cream foundation that is full coverage but can be sheered out if you like. I use a foundation sponge to apply and I love it. I used to use Bobbi Brown oil-free compact foundation (which I love), but this is pretty much the same thing for about 1/4 to 1/3 the price, so I am sticking to this. Love it and recommend it highly!

on 1/1/2011 9:00:00 PM

This product is amazing, especially for special occasions and professional photo shoots. Having experimented with this foundation over the past year with my make up work, I have found it is best used on all skin types. However, on drier skins, it is important to apply at least 3 coats of I.e. Shu Uemura's Depsea water spray to ultra hydrate the skin. It is also important to set this foundation with loose powder and a big fluffy satin like powder puff in a press and roll motion underneath the eyes to elimate it from sitting into any lines. I have found the Shu Uemura translucent powder (colorless for pale skin, 7YR medium light for olive skin, 7YR medium light + 7YR medium) for tanned skin colours) as their texture finish is simply like silk due to their triple milling process. Once you have completed the rest of your make up, set with powder foundation for full coverage. Then spray 3 coats of Skindinavia finishing spray. WOW. Your make up with last you the whole day with no touch up required (for really oily skins you'll only need to blot once or twice). I've used this for models on shoots, and mostly - brides for their special day - the finish, coverage and lasting effect is just superb when used in conjunction with skindinavia finishing spray. For me personally, it is my only go-to foundation when I go out for a special occasion or clubbing all night, it just maintains coverage and color, and does not look cakey. Simply beautiful to use, and at such a great price!! I recommend for all olive skin tones to purchase 'Caramel' to mix it into your chosen colour of foundation. It adds more 'yellow' tone and you can adjust it as much as you like. 'Caramel' is my staple in my make up kit even for mixing with all of my other foundations, because it allows me to adjust any other foundation I want into an olive tone.

on 10/23/2010 3:44:00 PM

OMG. Now this is a foundation (Palette, no less!) worth cheering about. I bought the Warm 1 Pallet for serveral reasons...1) My skintone is hard to match 2) The pricepoint is amazing for a pallet 3) You get 5 shades in the same colour family to play with 4) The formula is moist, but not oily, dense, but not dry 5) The compact is so slender, you can easily slip it into a purse 6) The lighter shades can be built up as a concealer.

I'm so impressed with the product that I ordered a Warm 2 so that I can have a few more shades in my range for summer when I move into the NC42 range. The coverage is unbelievable. It creates beautiful, perfect skin like no other foundation IMO- better than MAC, Armani, MUFEHD, L'Oreal. All of these lines have great shades in my range, but you cannot beat having the ability to adjust a foundation in increments for those times when your skin is experiencing changes in tone, hyperpigmentation, flair-ups and those areas of the face that demand a more precise application.

The product works perfectly - it is a cream and not a liquid like the other brands I've mentioned. I've tried it with fingers, a synthetic brush, a sponge, they all work well, fingers being a more user-friendly tool, however I would like to try these with a concealer brush for even more detailed coverage - like covering a few old scars from acne on my cheekbones.

You have GOT to try this. It will be part of my daily application for years to come for sure. Oh, it also washes off with a makeup removing oil (I like DHC) and then my regular cleanser and my Clarisonic. Because of the ingredients list (I see some potentially pore clogging ingredients towards the TOP of the list) I would highly recommend a deeper cleaning for those of us with sensitive skin and/or larger pores. Still, it's amazing stuff and I can honestly say I have nothing bad to write about it. NOTHING.

on 1/3/2010 1:57:00 AM

I purchased this product form camera ready cosmetics while I was on my hunt for my perfect foundation and after I looked at all of the wonderful reviews it received. I bought the Warm pallet (#1) for the smaller samples since I wasn't sure how accurate the colors were online compared to my actual skin tone. I have used for about a week and a half everyday as my foundation. Overall, I believe this can be a good foundation, but I don't think it is for me, so I don't believe it is worth buying again. Here's my list of pros and cons:

Pros:
Great color selection, easy to mix colors for for the in between shades.
Great coverage
When I first put it on it feels that I almost have no make up on.
The packaging came in a small pallet, good for traveling and makeup cases.

Cons:
The biggest problem I had with this foundation was the application. In a lot of reviews it says a little goes a long way, but this wasn't the case for me. I tried applying it several different ways. With brushes, sponges, fingers, all used a good amount of the product. and this product would not last me as long as my other foundations if I were given the same amount.
The product also took more time to apply than a simple liquid foundation or powder. Because of the high pigmentation, it takes a lot longer to blend into the skin evenly. This is not a good on-the-go or in-a-hurry make up.
If you forget to moisturize it will definitely magnify the dry skin.
It also rubs off easily when I touch my face.
I bought this product from camera ready cosmetics since that is where most people said they bought there's from. However when I checked my bank statement along with my purchase of the Graftobian palette was a lovely $12.00 charge from a reservation rewards(scam). I know this would have had to been from this purchase because, I have not bought anything else online in the past three weeks, and I am very careful when putting any credit card info anywhere.

on 12/19/2009 4:45:00 PM

I cannot say enough about this foundation. I've tried countless brands of foundation that never actually live up to what they are promising. This stuff is amazing. It's extremely pigmented and leaves your face absolutely matte. I have combo/oily skin with mild acne. This foundation covers it all. I don't even need concealer anymore!! It has a tendency to bring out flakies so you do have to moisturize and exfoliate but it's so worth it. Also this doesn't feel like you have foundation on. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it. It looks amazing in photos. This foundation doesn't make me break out either. Also for $10 you cannot beat the price. I don't think I could ever go back to a different brand after this!

on 6/24/2009 4:12:00 PM

This gem has become my go-to foundation. It has a gorgeous creamy texture that provides excellent buildable coverage while not looking heavy.
I expected to shelve this foundation as the weather warmed up in favor of something oil-free or long wearing as I live in hot, humid South Carolina but I am still loving it. It wears better than powder foundation and does not make my skin feel greasy. It makes my skin look silky and luminous and naturally beautiful. I love Graftobian!

I ordered this online from Camera Ready Cosmetics which is really great. quick shipping, great customer service.