Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.1

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 12/3/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I've found that can match my skin tone perfectly (Bombshell). It does take practice, and a well moisturized face is key. I have applied it many different ways, my favorite is mixing 1:1 with Graftobian Aloevation and applying with a Sephora #56 brush. It's cruelty free, and looks just like skin.

on 2/1/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

There is a learning curve to using this product. For a awhile, I hated it and placed the items I had up on swap; now I love it. Here's why:

*Shade match. No line comes CLOSE to the pale shades offered by Graftobian.

*Price. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. The value is excellent.

*Coverage. Full coverage is easily achieved using a small amount of product. It can easily be thinned out or used only as spots here and there.

The trick, for me, is highly moisturized skin, else, every pore shows. Also, I could not find any sponge that worked; not even the BB. A dense buffing foundation brush (Sigma, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) is needed as you do have to buff it on/in and then set with some type of powder. Experiment because the finish is worth it; my skin looks and feels amazing.

on 3/11/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to love this product.The first hour or so of wearing this foundation I looked STUNNING.. a nice dewy finish with full coverage..OMG I couldn't stop stearing at my self in the mirror at work.. then after like a hour.. i was patchy EVERYWHERE.. was soooo gross.. I have been scared to try this for a normal day out side of work but I can honestly say for heat...THIS IS NO GOOD.. I work in a warehouse and it does not last one bit!

on 1/14/2014 1:31:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING...I think I have found my HG foundation. I was so surprised when I tried it. I used a damp beauty blender to apply and my skin looked flawless and airbrushed. I used the warm palette #2 and mixed two shades to get the perfect match for my skin. The price is very reasonable. Definitely worth the try.

on 1/19/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation so far that covers the rosacea on my chin and around the mouth. I would usually use it only on those areas, on top of foundation, as it's really too thick to use all over my face. (I am by no means in theater and don't need full-full coverage.) It really lasts on the areas I apply it, and redness doesn't peek through all day. Until I find a concealer/foundation that does what this does, I'll continue to use this when I want my redness to be completely gone.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This covers well, but those who have a sensitivty to mineral oil, petroleum and other oils should be cautious. Yes, the finish is beautiful, the color range amazing, however I would expect this as these cosmetics are formulated for stage and screen. I talked to a few actress friends about this who told me that they RUN to remove this from their skin when they are done for the day. This product did not work for me as I have sensitive skin. I could not understand why their skin didn't react the same way until they reminded me that regular facials, peels, extractions, etc. prevent their skin from reacting to this. As for me, a woman who is NOT a professional actress, it completely ruined my skin and it took me a good 6 months to get it back to normal. I keep it in my kit for special occasions only when I have a one night event to attend and then RUN to take it off before it does any major damage. Cleaning with a Clarisonic is a must for me with this product. Buyer/user beware.

I love this foundation. I am usually the lightest shade in most foundations, but not in this, so if you are pale, you're going to love this! The color I wear is Prima Donna. It is a cream foundation that is full coverage but can be sheered out if you like. I use a foundation sponge to apply and I love it. I used to use Bobbi Brown oil-free compact foundation (which I love), but this is pretty much the same thing for about 1/4 to 1/3 the price, so I am sticking to this. Love it and recommend it highly!

on 1/1/2011 9:00:00 PM

This product is amazing, especially for special occasions and professional photo shoots. Having experimented with this foundation over the past year with my make up work, I have found it is best used on all skin types. However, on drier skins, it is important to apply at least 3 coats of I.e. Shu Uemura's Depsea water spray to ultra hydrate the skin. It is also important to set this foundation with loose powder and a big fluffy satin like powder puff in a press and roll motion underneath the eyes to elimate it from sitting into any lines. I have found the Shu Uemura translucent powder (colorless for pale skin, 7YR medium light for olive skin, 7YR medium light + 7YR medium) for tanned skin colours) as their texture finish is simply like silk due to their triple milling process. Once you have completed the rest of your make up, set with powder foundation for full coverage. Then spray 3 coats of Skindinavia finishing spray. WOW. Your make up with last you the whole day with no touch up required (for really oily skins you'll only need to blot once or twice). I've used this for models on shoots, and mostly - brides for their special day - the finish, coverage and lasting effect is just superb when used in conjunction with skindinavia finishing spray. For me personally, it is my only go-to foundation when I go out for a special occasion or clubbing all night, it just maintains coverage and color, and does not look cakey. Simply beautiful to use, and at such a great price!! I recommend for all olive skin tones to purchase 'Caramel' to mix it into your chosen colour of foundation. It adds more 'yellow' tone and you can adjust it as much as you like. 'Caramel' is my staple in my make up kit even for mixing with all of my other foundations, because it allows me to adjust any other foundation I want into an olive tone.

on 10/23/2010 3:44:00 PM

OMG. Now this is a foundation (Palette, no less!) worth cheering about. I bought the Warm 1 Pallet for serveral reasons...1) My skintone is hard to match 2) The pricepoint is amazing for a pallet 3) You get 5 shades in the same colour family to play with 4) The formula is moist, but not oily, dense, but not dry 5) The compact is so slender, you can easily slip it into a purse 6) The lighter shades can be built up as a concealer.

I'm so impressed with the product that I ordered a Warm 2 so that I can have a few more shades in my range for summer when I move into the NC42 range. The coverage is unbelievable. It creates beautiful, perfect skin like no other foundation IMO- better than MAC, Armani, MUFEHD, L'Oreal. All of these lines have great shades in my range, but you cannot beat having the ability to adjust a foundation in increments for those times when your skin is experiencing changes in tone, hyperpigmentation, flair-ups and those areas of the face that demand a more precise application.

The product works perfectly - it is a cream and not a liquid like the other brands I've mentioned. I've tried it with fingers, a synthetic brush, a sponge, they all work well, fingers being a more user-friendly tool, however I would like to try these with a concealer brush for even more detailed coverage - like covering a few old scars from acne on my cheekbones.

You have GOT to try this. It will be part of my daily application for years to come for sure. Oh, it also washes off with a makeup removing oil (I like DHC) and then my regular cleanser and my Clarisonic. Because of the ingredients list (I see some potentially pore clogging ingredients towards the TOP of the list) I would highly recommend a deeper cleaning for those of us with sensitive skin and/or larger pores. Still, it's amazing stuff and I can honestly say I have nothing bad to write about it. NOTHING.

on 1/3/2010 1:57:00 AM

I purchased this product form camera ready cosmetics while I was on my hunt for my perfect foundation and after I looked at all of the wonderful reviews it received. I bought the Warm pallet (#1) for the smaller samples since I wasn't sure how accurate the colors were online compared to my actual skin tone. I have used for about a week and a half everyday as my foundation. Overall, I believe this can be a good foundation, but I don't think it is for me, so I don't believe it is worth buying again. Here's my list of pros and cons:

Pros:
Great color selection, easy to mix colors for for the in between shades.
Great coverage
When I first put it on it feels that I almost have no make up on.
The packaging came in a small pallet, good for traveling and makeup cases.

Cons:
The biggest problem I had with this foundation was the application. In a lot of reviews it says a little goes a long way, but this wasn't the case for me. I tried applying it several different ways. With brushes, sponges, fingers, all used a good amount of the product. and this product would not last me as long as my other foundations if I were given the same amount.
The product also took more time to apply than a simple liquid foundation or powder. Because of the high pigmentation, it takes a lot longer to blend into the skin evenly. This is not a good on-the-go or in-a-hurry make up.
If you forget to moisturize it will definitely magnify the dry skin.
It also rubs off easily when I touch my face.
I bought this product from camera ready cosmetics since that is where most people said they bought there's from. However when I checked my bank statement along with my purchase of the Graftobian palette was a lovely $12.00 charge from a reservation rewards(scam). I know this would have had to been from this purchase because, I have not bought anything else online in the past three weeks, and I am very careful when putting any credit card info anywhere.

Popular Crème Foundations