Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.6

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/19/2010 9:49:00 PM

Disappointed after so much hype. Got this several months ago...Got the Neutral #1 palette and the colors are fab. But alas, there was not enough coverage for me (liked La Femme better), and it only got worse as the day wore on. It also started looking a bit greasy and I live in a dry climate and do not have oily skin. It now resides in my makeup graveyard (It takes me awhile to actually get rid of things just because I spent so much money on them and I might revisit them at some point). So sorry; such high hopes!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love the color match, price and the coverage but hate the texture. It smears around and clings to any patches on my skin.

on 7/6/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Don't quite like it as a foundation.. (would give a rating of 2) but i love it as a concealer. This is NOT a foundation for humid climates. It will sink into the pores and slide off quickly even with primer and loose powder. If you have large pores/small dry flakes of skin on your face please skip this as it will just highlight them in an unflattering manner.

It is quite greasy going on too so I don't really like the feeling of it on my whole face. Coverage is pretty good but I did not like the way the foundation looked on my face. I'm usually the lightest/2nd lightest colour in foundation (NC15-20) and I found Ingenue an okay match. I am not going to use this as foundation because of the AWFUL smell. I can tolerate scent in my products but this reeks of petroleum and makes me feel as if I'm slathering Vaseline on my face. The smell lingers for a long time and I just can't stand it.

However, it's amazing as a concealer. A small amount can cover up most of my dark circles. I've not found any concealer that covers better than this foundation :-) I usually use a brush to apply it then I smooth it out a little with my finger.

I got my foundation from MakeUpMania. It was really cheap, even with international shipping thrown in so no harm trying :P

on 3/11/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a MAC NC 40 and it gets a bit expensive after a while so I found a cheaper alternative and I love this product. I bought Femme fatale and it's perfect for my skintone. I could use it everyday but I don't' wanna run out pretty quick considering they are quite small. I would definitely recommend if you're going out and you know there's going to be cameras around :-)

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

on 9/11/2013 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has been THE absolute BEST foundation (including powders) I have ever used. I don't have much that I have to cover up - however, it evens out my skin tone and helps with my tan when I swipe it around my neck, as well as face. I have NEVER had a foundation stay put ALL day long and not run or cake (powders) during the hot (100+) summers in CA! I use Smashbox powder to "set" it and I have a luminous glow. This is because I purchased the Graftobian white setting powder they say you need - and I don't like it. It's way too much between the 2 and it is loaded with talc which feeds bacteria on your face - causing zits - so skip the powder.

on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

on 3/19/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I never thought I'd say this about a foundation but this one is definitely amazing, HG etc.,etc. on my combination/normal skin. The reviews are accurate when they say that it provides skin-like yet medium-to full coverage that lasts 8-12 hours without any type of color change. They're also true when they say that it needs to be set with a primer or oil-control powder (I use Ben Nye powders) to prevent any issues (since cream foundations tend to be a bit more oily).

HOWEVER, unlike many reviews I've read, I've found that it's easy to get a natural result from this product as the formula is so creamy and pigmented and responds well to a beauty sponge. For reference: NC50=Ginger. Ginger has lovely yellow/gold undertones and will give you that pop you'd expect from a quality foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a Makeup artist I use this foundation in my kit and for my personal use. I love the pallets because I can mix to match my skin color as it changes during the seasons. I always apply with a wet beauty blender dupe sponge from Ulta and I get a flawless look everytime. This has never caused me to break out nor has it ever felt oily. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend this to any MUA building their kits as well as to your everyday consumer.