Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.1

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 5/22/2017 5:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I started using this a few months ago because my 40 year old skin is so strange now. The product is awesome!!! You can use as little or a lot as you like! I use two shades on my face then blend with a blender brush. I love that the tiniest amount gives great coverage and is really lightweight. I also use the color corrector palette. It's easy to over apply because you're use to regular foundation, so really start out sparingly. You can always build on it. If you get one of the palettes in your color range you can highlight and contour with the other colors. With aging skin this product is great, doesn't sink into wrinkles or cake if you use sparingly. You'll need a setting powder.

Tip: Use a foundation brush to dot on your face then use a blender brush to blend out. If you have too much on use a beauty blender to remove some.

on 3/2/2017 8:29:00 PM

I have terribly uneven skin. My skin is very red from rosacea, and I have patches psoriasis along my hairline. So I need high coverage foundation to tone down my beet/lobster/sunburned looking skin. Graftobian is in my top ten brands for foundations. The creme formula works well with dry skin, though, it does develop oil as I wear it. The colors I like the best are Buff, Aurora, and Sunrise Flush, and I normally mix them to get my exact shade.

Pros: High coverage, a little goes a long way, and they have a great variety of colors.

Cons: It's difficult to blend, it gets oily as you wear it so you need to re-powder, it can apply cakey if you don't blend it right, and I feel that I don't get a lot of product for the price.

This is a nice foundation, and does even out my skin, but the price tag and the need for retouches make me hesitate to reach for this one. I find it blends better than Kryolan foundations, but I find the Kryolan looks better in photographs. I think Graftobian, however, looks better in person.

I recommend this foundation if you're looking for high coverage, and are willing to devote time into blending it. I bought mind in a palette, and the pots were very small. You really only need a little bit, but I just feel for the size you get that it's a little pricey.

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

on 7/6/2016 8:03:00 PM

My go to makeup! It's stage makeup so definitely it's heavier but you can control the coverage by using a damp beauty blender. Lasts and covers imperfections perfectly and smoothly if applied well. I use this on myself and my brides!

on 5/15/2016 3:02:00 PM

I love this foundation. I use it on all my clients. ( shoots-brides-shows ) It has a very very high coverage is extremely creamy and if you have the warm and neutral palette you really can do the make up of allmost anyone in the world.( but the slik sprite and you can mix for extreme light skin and you're done! ) You can get to everybody their color very easy I never have trouble mixing with these colours they are very obvious and easy. Applying is also very easy you can do it with anything you like I reccoment a brush or sponge or both. It looks really soft/HD. You don't get a cake face easily with this because a tiny amount covers allot and it's also great for mixing with a light cream and create a lighter foundation. I allways mix it with cream on clients except op the undereye area I use it pure. And on problem skin I use it pure all over. It does cling to dry skin extremely so people do need to take care of their skin and moisterize and exfoliate. But I had brides who had parts of skin it clinged on to and when they took care of their skin a couple of weeks the foundation went on great ! But whenyou are allways dry/patchy you will hate this it makes it look a 100 times worse. Not a great choice for realy oily skin. A bit oily is okay just set it with a powder puff and use a good primer before hand. Or mix the primer into the foundation. But can really slide off on "extremely" oily skin and sometimes cause breakouts I heard but I haven't had that problem so far but I do clients only one time and not everyday and I'm sure that makes the difference in that problem. Packaging is great it's a small palette but a little bit goes a lonngg way trust me it takes a while before you get it ;) The only bas part about the packaging and I also communicated that with the company is the mirror. It's okay that it's there..it is a pro product and we don;t really need a mirror in there that's more for personal users. But the edge of the mirror is bare and quite rough. It's not nicely processed in the pallette. Mine didn't get get any hits but still I had one time that I opened it and suuupertny pieces of glass were in the foundation because the edge of the mirror had lost a shard..that is really not acceptable for a pro product we should be able to travel with. But the company really took it seriously so who knows :) !

on 4/5/2016 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In Bobbi Brown I'm a 4.5 Warm Natural, in MAC I'm somewhere in between NC 40 - 42 (never could find my perfect match there), in Graftobian I am a Desert Sand (I can use Golden Sunset for bronzing the outer parts of my face and Buttermilk as an undereye concealer).

This foundation is incredibly creamy and easy to apply. A little seriously goes a very long way - and even though I've had the palette it for years, it hasn't dried out.

Would definitely repurchase as a refill for my cream foundation over any other cream/liquid foundation that I've tried. Excellent value for the amount of product you get.

on 12/3/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I've found that can match my skin tone perfectly (Bombshell). It does take practice, and a well moisturized face is key. I have applied it many different ways, my favorite is mixing 1:1 with Graftobian Aloevation and applying with a Sephora #56 brush. It's cruelty free, and looks just like skin.

on 5/12/2015 3:00:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I was able to visit Makeup Mania in Denver and get a perfect match. Cashmere Beige. When I got home I started experiencing buyer's remorse~ it seemed so goopy and too dark and weird. And then I took it out of the packaging and started experimenting.
This foundation can be as sheer or heavy as you want to make it. Used straight it's a great concealer. I sheer it out with primer or moisturizer. The ratio depends of how my skin looks on a given day. I love that flexibility. And believe me, this foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long long way. Naturally I learned that lesson the hard way.
I applied this foundation to one half of my face and was stunned to see it was a perfect match to my skin colour. It evened out my skin tone, blurred out pores and lines, covered dark circles. My skin but way way better. I'm a believer!

on 3/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

Love the Graftobian products! I'm mega pale so find it impossible to get an under eye concealer that brightens / highlights. This make does the best range of colours for pale people! I buy the Ultra Lites set and love it I can wear all colours as concealer and under eye brightener and forehead highlight. It is an oily creme but I find it is no bother (I have combination skin) and still find it stays fine!
Do recommend this product.. unfortunately it's not that easy to find in the UK so you'll have to order it from America in most places meaning shipping takes a bit longer but do love the product and like I say the colour range for us pale people is great! Price isn't too bad as you do get 5 different colours and it lasts ages the smallest bit goes so far x

on 2/1/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

There is a learning curve to using this product. For a awhile, I hated it and placed the items I had up on swap; now I love it. Here's why:

*Shade match. No line comes CLOSE to the pale shades offered by Graftobian.

*Price. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. The value is excellent.

*Coverage. Full coverage is easily achieved using a small amount of product. It can easily be thinned out or used only as spots here and there.

The trick, for me, is highly moisturized skin, else, every pore shows. Also, I could not find any sponge that worked; not even the BB. A dense buffing foundation brush (Sigma, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) is needed as you do have to buff it on/in and then set with some type of powder. Experiment because the finish is worth it; my skin looks and feels amazing.