Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.1

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

on 7/6/2016 8:03:00 PM

My go to makeup! It's stage makeup so definitely it's heavier but you can control the coverage by using a damp beauty blender. Lasts and covers imperfections perfectly and smoothly if applied well. I use this on myself and my brides!

on 5/15/2016 3:02:00 PM

I love this foundation. I use it on all my clients. ( shoots-brides-shows ) It has a very very high coverage is extremely creamy and if you have the warm and neutral palette you really can do the make up of allmost anyone in the world.( but the slik sprite and you can mix for extreme light skin and you're done! ) You can get to everybody their color very easy I never have trouble mixing with these colours they are very obvious and easy. Applying is also very easy you can do it with anything you like I reccoment a brush or sponge or both. It looks really soft/HD. You don't get a cake face easily with this because a tiny amount covers allot and it's also great for mixing with a light cream and create a lighter foundation. I allways mix it with cream on clients except op the undereye area I use it pure. And on problem skin I use it pure all over. It does cling to dry skin extremely so people do need to take care of their skin and moisterize and exfoliate. But I had brides who had parts of skin it clinged on to and when they took care of their skin a couple of weeks the foundation went on great ! But whenyou are allways dry/patchy you will hate this it makes it look a 100 times worse. Not a great choice for realy oily skin. A bit oily is okay just set it with a powder puff and use a good primer before hand. Or mix the primer into the foundation. But can really slide off on "extremely" oily skin and sometimes cause breakouts I heard but I haven't had that problem so far but I do clients only one time and not everyday and I'm sure that makes the difference in that problem. Packaging is great it's a small palette but a little bit goes a lonngg way trust me it takes a while before you get it ;) The only bas part about the packaging and I also communicated that with the company is the mirror. It's okay that it's there..it is a pro product and we don;t really need a mirror in there that's more for personal users. But the edge of the mirror is bare and quite rough. It's not nicely processed in the pallette. Mine didn't get get any hits but still I had one time that I opened it and suuupertny pieces of glass were in the foundation because the edge of the mirror had lost a shard..that is really not acceptable for a pro product we should be able to travel with. But the company really took it seriously so who knows :) !

on 4/5/2016 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In Bobbi Brown I'm a 4.5 Warm Natural, in MAC I'm somewhere in between NC 40 - 42 (never could find my perfect match there), in Graftobian I am a Desert Sand (I can use Golden Sunset for bronzing the outer parts of my face and Buttermilk as an undereye concealer).

This foundation is incredibly creamy and easy to apply. A little seriously goes a very long way - and even though I've had the palette it for years, it hasn't dried out.

Would definitely repurchase as a refill for my cream foundation over any other cream/liquid foundation that I've tried. Excellent value for the amount of product you get.

on 12/3/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is the only foundation I've found that can match my skin tone perfectly (Bombshell). It does take practice, and a well moisturized face is key. I have applied it many different ways, my favorite is mixing 1:1 with Graftobian Aloevation and applying with a Sephora #56 brush. It's cruelty free, and looks just like skin.

on 5/12/2015 3:00:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation. I was able to visit Makeup Mania in Denver and get a perfect match. Cashmere Beige. When I got home I started experiencing buyer's remorse~ it seemed so goopy and too dark and weird. And then I took it out of the packaging and started experimenting.
This foundation can be as sheer or heavy as you want to make it. Used straight it's a great concealer. I sheer it out with primer or moisturizer. The ratio depends of how my skin looks on a given day. I love that flexibility. And believe me, this foundation is so pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long long way. Naturally I learned that lesson the hard way.
I applied this foundation to one half of my face and was stunned to see it was a perfect match to my skin colour. It evened out my skin tone, blurred out pores and lines, covered dark circles. My skin but way way better. I'm a believer!

on 3/26/2015 10:19:00 AM

Love the Graftobian products! I'm mega pale so find it impossible to get an under eye concealer that brightens / highlights. This make does the best range of colours for pale people! I buy the Ultra Lites set and love it I can wear all colours as concealer and under eye brightener and forehead highlight. It is an oily creme but I find it is no bother (I have combination skin) and still find it stays fine!
Do recommend this product.. unfortunately it's not that easy to find in the UK so you'll have to order it from America in most places meaning shipping takes a bit longer but do love the product and like I say the colour range for us pale people is great! Price isn't too bad as you do get 5 different colours and it lasts ages the smallest bit goes so far x

on 2/1/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

There is a learning curve to using this product. For a awhile, I hated it and placed the items I had up on swap; now I love it. Here's why:

*Shade match. No line comes CLOSE to the pale shades offered by Graftobian.

*Price. This product is highly pigmented, so a little goes a LONG way. The value is excellent.

*Coverage. Full coverage is easily achieved using a small amount of product. It can easily be thinned out or used only as spots here and there.

The trick, for me, is highly moisturized skin, else, every pore shows. Also, I could not find any sponge that worked; not even the BB. A dense buffing foundation brush (Sigma, Tarte, Too Faced, etc) is needed as you do have to buff it on/in and then set with some type of powder. Experiment because the finish is worth it; my skin looks and feels amazing.

on 1/16/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I used the Graceful Swan creme foundation. I know it states it is NC15-ish, but I don't think that is completely accurate. It seems to be lighter in color than NC15. There's also a lighter shade, Ivory, for warm-toned pale girls that is probably one of the palest foundations I've come across.

As a person with dry skin, this foundation is not very dry skin friendly. You can slather on all the moisturizers in the world or even a damp Beautyblender, but this stuff will still manage to emphasize dry patches or any hairs (e.g. peach fuzz or the light hairs between your eyebrows), which is largely the reason I won't be using it again after using it up.

This being said, there are perks to this: it is relatively cheap and for a cream foundation, $18 for 0.5 oz is pretty sizeable compared to the 0.42 oz offered by NARS or Cover FX. Furthermore, I found I didn't really need a concealer when using this because it is opaque.

Ultimately, I will not repurchase, but as in all foundation-related issues, ymmv.

PROS:

- Cheap for product per oz of 0.5 oz for $18
- Very opaque
- Wide variety of shades available

CONS:

- Dry-skinned folk will struggle to make this work

on 11/2/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this foundation (warm shade Femme Fatale) with a damp sponge and it has the most amazing coverage. I have used this for about 2 years.

Pros:
Natural buildable coverage with a creamy texture - can be used as a concealer or foundation depending on how it's applied. As others have said it 'looks like skin'.
Lasts ages! (Have used my latest pot for the past 4 months and it's far from finished).
Huge range of shades that blend easily - warm, neutral, cool. (May make sense to buy a palette or samples to test first).
Do not find that it oxidises.
Packaging is small and lightweight - can easily dab beauty blender or similar straight into it.
Price is so cheap for the quality of the product.
Find that it lasts well when set with powder and setting spray (6-8 hours).
Does not break me out (I have oily, acne-prone skin).

Cons:
Sometimes I find that this can transfer or rub off if I touch my face.
Not easily available - I have to order from the US.
May not be the best for oily skin if not set well. (I have oily skin and find that it definitely needs to be set with powder in some areas).

Despite the cons I will keep repurchasing as long as they make this foundation - high quality, great price and looks beautiful on.