Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 56 & Over
Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/22/2016 4:10:00 PM

This is the most amazing product on earth...seriously I've tried everyone's foundation. This HD creme produces an absolutely flawless AND undetectable finish. I'll never use anything else. For the money ($20) per pot...a serious bargain for what it does. It lasts forever.
I apply it with a damp foundation sponge...need very very little product. Try it...you'd love it

Even though I'm old, I'm still a makeup-junkie. Being older, my skin is very much on the dry side. I have very few wrinkles due to my Italian heritage and thick skin.
I heard about this makeup on a YouTube video where the woman was showing how to define your eyes but her skin looked perfect. One of the people in the comment area, asked what she was wearing. This was the first I had heard of this makeup. As I normally do, I checked out the reviews here on MUA and it was also highly recommended.
I first ordered a couple of the makeup pallettes to find my true color. What a great concept!
I finally found my color and use a couple of the colors in the pallettes as a concealer under my eyes, where I like the color to be a little bit lighter than the foundation.
I first applied it with a damp sponge and was very pleased. But I still felt my skin looked a little dry. I then started applying it with a few drops of Dr. Hauschka moisturizer on the sponge. I had purchased this lotion awhile ago but didn't feel it was "rich" enough for my needs but found it perfect for this way of using it. The makeup just glides on this way, and where I have some broken cappillaries on my cheeks, I apply it a little heavier, using a patting type application. Even then, it doesn't look too heavy.
After applying it to my entire face, I look like I have perfect skin. Never does it look like makeup even. My face looks like an ad in a magazine that has been air-brushed to achieve a perfect complexion.

I find this product to be just amazing. It'll last a long time because you need very little when applying it. I would encourage everyone to try it because it's that good. I've used practically every foundation every made and have never been this satisfied, either the color is always wrong (even with salesperson picking the color). I look too "made-up" or my skin still seems to dry.
I love the glowy, dewy look I get with this method. Others who's skin is not dry, don't need to use a moiturizer to add to the foundation, like I do.
Long ago, I had read that a lot of Hollywood types mix their foundation with a few drops of moisturizer, a drop of liquid blusher and a glow-y type liquid (I sometimes do this using Smashbox's illuminating primer. I haven't found a liquid blusher yet to complete this formula.
I urge everyone who can't find a satisfactory foundation to give this a try. Order a couple pallettes first to find your right color, using the warm, light or neutral shades that fit your coloring as they are not expensive. Neither is the foundation pot.
I doubt I will ever try and waste my money on any other foundation every again.

Popular Crème Foundations