Graftobian HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

Graftobian  HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines.

on 11/19/2010 9:49:00 PM

Disappointed after so much hype. Got this several months ago...Got the Neutral #1 palette and the colors are fab. But alas, there was not enough coverage for me (liked La Femme better), and it only got worse as the day wore on. It also started looking a bit greasy and I live in a dry climate and do not have oily skin. It now resides in my makeup graveyard (It takes me awhile to actually get rid of things just because I spent so much money on them and I might revisit them at some point). So sorry; such high hopes!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in the Neutral #1 palette so as to find my correct shade which turned out to be Leading Lady. This HD creme foundation is amazing and you truly only need a very small amount of this product to get a full coverage. I purchased this from Paint & Powder online and I wish to congratulate thier customer service who have been very helpful and prompt in answering any questions I had. The cost is extreamly low...$11.99 for the pallette and 9.99 for the 1/2 oz. One piece of advice I have for anyone out there who is thinking of trying this or is having trouble with the product staying put throughout the day is DO NOT use a silicone base primer with this product. I contacted PP customer service telling them that I had a problem with this looking oily on my face and they immediately asked me if I was using a primer and which one. I responded by telling them that I was using my MUFE HD primer (of which I love under my MUFE HD foundation) and they told me that was the problem as I needed to use a 'non' silicone primer. I immediately tried this and the problem was solved....no more oily residue or shine and picture perfect skin :-)
Personally I prefer to use this foundation for evening and special occassions as I prefer to use MUFE HD Foundation for my everyday use. Give this a try.....you will not regret it.

on 11/7/2010 9:37:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have had it for quite a while after seeing review by Wayne Goss. I gave it another try with my slightly damp sponge. That made a huge difference for me. Previously it gave me a mask look but once I tried the sponge it made a world of difference. Gives FULL coverage and is extremely long lasting. Love,love,love this foundation.

on 5/19/2010 9:29:00 PM

I stumbled on this product somewhere - I was using Cinema Secrets and needed to re-order the Graftobian oxygen cream I had purchased and found this line of foundation comig in a palette.

I am using neutral palette #1, I am sort of ruddy fair, pink in my skin, but not ultra fair, and finding I am mostly using Glamour Girl, with a little Sweet Heart mixed in. The colors on the left are light for me, I use them for the area around my eyes and lids. I don't like to look too pasty and these two shades make me look even toned without being mask-ish.

It is good coverage - medium to heavy. I first put on the oxygen cream, (great stuff too), then some primer (i use sally hansen or the 24 mineral one), and then I spray my foundation brush with cinema secrets moisture spray, and then DAB the brush into the pans and dab it on the skin, pressing in not swiping, as another poster mentioned.

Then I will use a smaller brush to go over any blemishes.

I put some creamy blush on sometimes or bronzer, then mineral veil powder - voila!! I am dewy and looks so natural yet my redness is covered well. (I really liked CS but could never find just the right color.)

No pore clogging so far (used it about a month), no breakouts, fairly easy to remove, unfortunately does contain parabens - unlike CS - but I am hoping I will absorb less of them by using the non paraben containing primers!

And what a steal. I would like to try some other colors too ! I love this stuff.

on 9/1/2007 9:34:00 PM

I love this foundation. I originally purchased a palette in Neutral #1, loved the texture and coverage but it was not the right undertone for me. I did some research and purchased Ingenue, and it's perfect! I can use this as a concealer, then sheer some out to apply as a foundation. It has a good slip and wears extremely well set with translucent powder.
Ingenue can be found in Graftobian's Warm Palette #1. The palettes are $20.00 each with 5 shades, and the individual foundations are only $10.00. This is a BIG difference from my La Mer and Bobbi Brown foundations.
I have been on a Graftobian kick and have recently purchased many of their products. Graftobian's customer service is outstanding. This line is truly a hidden treasure!