4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I got this in the dead of winter and I find even thought it's not as moisturizing as I might need right now and I have to reapply lots, I still love it and I know it will be perfect for summer. Also I smell like cake, I'm kind of into it, but it wears off. A lot of lotions break me out on my butt or upper back, usually the heavier ones, this doesn't seem to do that. Got it at Walmart in Canada for under 10$ on sale.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Like everyone has mentioned, the scent is wonderful! I wish it lingered longer. On me it doesn't last long. Now as for the moisture properties, it's a little light for my preference but it does hydrate and soften your skin. But I find that I have to reapply often. Im more of a heavy moisture kind of woman. Overall though a very nice lotion with great ingredients.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

5 years ago

The Watkins lemon is my very favorite scent in the world.I love all the other scented Watkins products as well but the lemon ones are my fav. and I can't seem to keep enough of the products around. I've been using them a long time and have gotten a lot of compliments over the years on the lemon scent. A natural and very nice lotion that works well for me and feels rich and silky on my skin.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

Mmmm, a dreamy, creamy lemon pie scent! I love this stuff! I love that it is a natural product and keeps my skin very soft and supple. I use this with the Lemon Cream Sugar Scrub and my skin stays hydrated and feels very smooth. I wore it out on a summer night and while standing in line to get into the lounge, I heard a man comment on the scent. He said "Someone around here smells good, like a dessert". Highly recommend this product. Great quality and scent!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love the way this smells. The fact that it's a moisturizing and wonderful hand and body lotion is just a bonus. I finally picked this up for $9.99 at my local Cracker Barrel. I've been looking for a luxurious hand cream for years now and I finally found it.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love this lotion. I love gourmand scents, so this is right up my alley. This is a lemon vanilla scent. This is one of my top three lotions. As far as a lotion, there is a little to be desired in that the cream remains a little sticky and doesn't completely settle in the skin. I only use on my hands.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This is my favorite body lotion. Alot of scented lotions give me a headache and this one does not . It has a nice lemon cookie smell . I've noticed alot of lemon scented stuff smell like dish detergent or perfumey this is a wonder change.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells amazing, really lemon cupcake without a too sugary-smell. It is also really moisturizing, and a little goes a long way! I got this in a small travel pouch from Shopper's for like 15$ and it was really a bargain (came also with the aloes version of this one, 2 other cream and 2 cuticle butter). It is almost too much moisturizing because I use hand cream at work and it is a little bit greasy on the computer but, who cares :P My hands feels soft and smell yummy!

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

7 years ago

I LOVE this stuff. I remember using the body butter version a few years ago and recently saw the lotion on sale at Target. Like previous comments, the smell is foodie, and smells like a lemon vanilla cake. The smell is delicious and the lotion absorbs and moisturizes well. Definitely one of my favourite drug store lotions

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I think the wrong people got a hold of this stuff!! This lotion is for the foody/gourmand type of people those who LOVE: Cake Beauty, Jaqua, The Body Bakery, The Coconut Hut, Philosophy. LaLicious, Lavanilla, and the ever so missed but not forgotten, Tutti Dolci! Really, I'm so suprised this isn't popular and funny enough, after buying the now discontinued Lemon Vanilla, which was back for a limited time a few weeks ago from B & BW after reading the reviews for that, it sounded like the Lemon Vanilla was a great sugary cakey lemon cookie type scent-it is not! But I ran out like an idiot to find it at my local B & BW and got extremely disapointed. Ironically, my DAD bought this from Whole Foods to replace the lemon hand creme from Watkins, but he got the lotion instead because of the price and gave it to me...literally yesterday! I'm writing this review because of the whole Lemon Vanilla BBW lotion and how I have an AMAZING replacement!! This stuff is sooo good you could eat it! But you can't. OMG I love it. Perfect Lemony vanilla frosted white cake. TO DIE FOR. Enough said. Foodies, where are you?? I really feel like your missing out!!!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age25-29