Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromSK1994

2 months ago

Made my skin itch as soon as I put it on. Thankfully, it went away after I washed it off.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Nov/07/2018

A light and wonderful body cleanser with no harsh ingredients.

It spreads easily on the body and rinses clean. It gives ample moisture without being too greasy.

Skin feels soft and better after shower.

I love that it's unscented and made for sensitive skin.

Highly recommended.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/07/2018

I love this product. Initially, I was a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if a drugstore body wash would actually be gentle and good for the skin but after using it for the first time, I really like it.

It was easy to apply, the pump works great and it rinses easily with no heavy residue.

I highly recommend this product.

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/05/2018

My go to body wash for years! I use this and cocoa butter and keeps my skin soft. Winter can get dry but cocoa butter helps more with that!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Sep/20/2017

It has a pleasant scent for unscented product, but it doesn't moisturize. My skin doesn't feel soft after using this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (625 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/17/2017

This is really amazing. My skin feels soft. Although unscented, it smells very...clean. Definitely would repurchase. 5 out of 5.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

Apr/06/2017

THIS IS NOT UNSCENTED. The bar soap is but not the body wash. Dove makes so many body wash scents, I don't know why they couldn't make one that is truly unscented. I am very sensitive to fragrance and Dove let me down.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Feb/06/2017

So, I definitely have the type of skin that gets red & itchy right out of the shower, especially in the chest & neck area. and unfortuntely, this product still caused this, although it was less compared to other body washes & soaps, which is nice:)

The packaging is nice, but the cap just annoys me & looks absolutely filthy after having used this for like a month. (This …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Dec/07/2016

VERY THICK. Lathers well on a pouf and doesn't dry out my winter skin. Fragrance-free is a bonus since I am so fragrant sensitive & most body washes on the market are loaded with it. If you want a squeaky clean feeling this is not for you, but if you suffer from skin that dries out real easily than I say go for it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (413 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Apr/11/2016

I like the dove body washes and have tried most of them. This one is nice and the non scented part is nice so I can also use it on my kids who have sensitive skin. I do think it works best if used with a loofah or something other then just your hands. I don't always have one (they get gross quickly....right?) so this can be a bit too runny for me which means I have to use a lot more …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (942 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair