Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented
Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

3.9

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-90M, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 2/13/2017 9:39:00 PM

I love this body wash. It cleans well without leaving residue behind. My dry skin is now gone and it does not clog my pores. I buy the big size at the supermarket, it is very reasonably priced. I love the quality. I use this alone int the warmer months or followed ups with lubriderm lotion on dry winter days.

So, I definitely have the type of skin that gets red & itchy right out of the shower, especially in the chest & neck area. and unfortuntely, this product still caused this, although it was less compared to other body washes & soaps, which is nice:)

The packaging is nice, but the cap just annoys me & looks absolutely filthy after having used this for like a month. (This isn't affecting my rating, it's just annoying to me)

This product is cheap, lasts a long time & is definitely gentle compared to other cleansers. I LOVE the nutrium moisture, however, I know this product would be less irritating to me if Sodium Laureth sulfate wasn't included in the ingredients. It sucks, but SLS has caused skin irritation in tons of clinical studies, yet even this 'sensitive skin' product still contains it:/ however, this is still a gentle, nice product. the smell is weird, but they are NOT false advertising when they say 'unscented' even though fragrance is in the ingredients list. another girl wrote about this in her review, please find it if you are 'outraged' at this. I don't like the smell, but it doesn't linger & isn't terrible.

I would recommend this product to others, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

VERY THICK. Lathers well on a pouf and doesn't dry out my winter skin. Fragrance-free is a bonus since I am so fragrant sensitive & most body washes on the market are loaded with it. If you want a squeaky clean feeling this is not for you, but if you suffer from skin that dries out real easily than I say go for it!

I like the dove body washes and have tried most of them. This one is nice and the non scented part is nice so I can also use it on my kids who have sensitive skin. I do think it works best if used with a loofah or something other then just your hands. I don't always have one (they get gross quickly....right?) so this can be a bit too runny for me which means I have to use a lot more product.

on 3/23/2016 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used dove forever, I switched and was using dial antibacterial liquid body wash "with moisturizers" for a surgery thinking it would be a good idea boy was I wrong. Dial dried out my skin causing cystic acne and pinpoint whiteheads/pimples on my back chest and shoulders! Which I never have had. EVER. Not to mention I got a rash after stepping out of the shower and itched like crazy. It took me about a little while to figure out it was dial at first I thought it was my detergent. I switched back to dove and it's literally healed the marks and existing breakouts on my body. I have dry sensitive skin and get the occasional facial breakouts but my body has normal/dry skin and it can't dry out very easy so it's important to me to read the ingredients and make sure I won't over dry my skin or I have terrible repercussions. It's the same with this body wash I would recommend to people with normal to dry and extremely dry skin. Normal to oily and oily might find it too nourishing. This body wash is a savior for my skin and I will never switch again!

on 3/9/2016 11:14:00 AM

Dove reformulated this a little over a year ago - it is no longer fragrance free. and for something thats geared towards people with sensitive skin, i do find it heavily fragranced. HOWEVER, its a light, clean scent, that i dont mind.

Anyway, i love this body wash and have repurchased it MANY times over the years. I have psoriasis and this doesn't leave my skin dry or stripped, just clean and fresh.

HG status.

on 12/10/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even harsher than their bar soap is Dove Body Wash. Leaves residue on skin that is severely itchy and irritating. Also guaranteed to cause vaginal yeast infection. One of the very harshest products on store shelves. Which is where it should stay instead of ending up in your shopping cart.

I"m really happy with this product so far. I have been using it for about a month . I will say its NOT fragrance free. But, surprisingly it works very well with my sensitive skin. I've used both cetaphil & Aveeno an they both made my skin itchy and dry. I also love the price its very affordable . Its also very creamy i personally don"t mind the smell but others may find it a bit strong. I also love the fact every time i use it i feel very clean. Another advantage i found since using this product is that my back acne has almost all completely gone away. I do think its from using this product. Nothing had worked before i even used a more expensive product the first aid beauty body wash an it only seemed to worsen my acne on my back. So i"m very happy i found something that works. I will also say the price is wonderful a 22 Fl oz for $5.49 at Target you can"t beat that. Give it a try :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Really not sure if I would repurchase, but I went ahead and said yes. This is definitely not unscented, but I checked before I purchased so it wasn't a shock. Still pretty crappy of Dove to make such a blatant lie like that. Nevertheless, I had been using Dial Gold bar soap and Panoxyl 10% BP bar soap in hopes of clearing some pretty painful back acne that had been torturing me since about March without any luck. I picked this up because I was getting tired of dealing with bar soap that wasn't doing anything for me anyway and, oddly enough, all of the active acne on my back and chest has cleared up in the past week that I've been using it. Not sure how that's even possible, but I certainly won't be questioning it. It also leaves my skin feeling soft rather than itchy and dry. I may try an Aveeno body wash after I finish this, but I am really thrilled to finally be rid of the horrible body breakouts I'd been dealing with. Now I just have to wait for the massive amounts of scarring to fade.

on 8/28/2015 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this in the bar soap version (Dove Sensitive Skin bar soap). So when I saw a body wash version, I had to try it, I bought two bottles of it! Then I threw two bottles out.

First, this is not unscented. There is actually quite a strong scent to it. Second, it leaves a horrible film on you (like it is hard to rinse off). This lack of rinse off led to irritation. And third, it did not even leave my skin feeling moisturized or nice afterwards.

If you truly appreciate the Dove Sensitive Skin Bars for what they are, DO NOT TRY THIS BODY WASH, just stick with the bar version. Not only will this wash disappoint you but as someone who has a whole family with uber sensitive skin, this is not your friend.

Dove, I am a big fan, but you really disappointed me on this one.