Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented
Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil or Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. 09-02-2017

A light and wonderful body cleanser with no harsh ingredients.

It spreads easily on the body and rinses clean. It gives ample moisture without being too greasy.

Skin feels soft and better after shower.

I love that it's unscented and made for sensitive skin.

Highly recommended.

I love this product. Initially, I was a bit hesitant because I wasn't sure if a drugstore body wash would actually be gentle and good for the skin but after using it for the first time, I really like it.

It was easy to apply, the pump works great and it rinses easily with no heavy residue.

I highly recommend this product.

My go to body wash for years! I use this and cocoa butter and keeps my skin soft. Winter can get dry but cocoa butter helps more with that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has a pleasant scent for unscented product, but it doesn't moisturize. My skin doesn't feel soft after using this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is really amazing. My skin feels soft. Although unscented, it smells very...clean. Definitely would repurchase. 5 out of 5.

on 4/6/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

THIS IS NOT UNSCENTED. The bar soap is but not the body wash. Dove makes so many body wash scents, I don't know why they couldn't make one that is truly unscented. I am very sensitive to fragrance and Dove let me down.

So, I definitely have the type of skin that gets red & itchy right out of the shower, especially in the chest & neck area. and unfortuntely, this product still caused this, although it was less compared to other body washes & soaps, which is nice:)

The packaging is nice, but the cap just annoys me & looks absolutely filthy after having used this for like a month. (This isn't affecting my rating, it's just annoying to me)

This product is cheap, lasts a long time & is definitely gentle compared to other cleansers. I LOVE the nutrium moisture, however, I know this product would be less irritating to me if Sodium Laureth sulfate wasn't included in the ingredients. It sucks, but SLS has caused skin irritation in tons of clinical studies, yet even this 'sensitive skin' product still contains it:/ however, this is still a gentle, nice product. the smell is weird, but they are NOT false advertising when they say 'unscented' even though fragrance is in the ingredients list. another girl wrote about this in her review, please find it if you are 'outraged' at this. I don't like the smell, but it doesn't linger & isn't terrible.

I would recommend this product to others, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

VERY THICK. Lathers well on a pouf and doesn't dry out my winter skin. Fragrance-free is a bonus since I am so fragrant sensitive & most body washes on the market are loaded with it. If you want a squeaky clean feeling this is not for you, but if you suffer from skin that dries out real easily than I say go for it!

I like the dove body washes and have tried most of them. This one is nice and the non scented part is nice so I can also use it on my kids who have sensitive skin. I do think it works best if used with a loofah or something other then just your hands. I don't always have one (they get gross quickly....right?) so this can be a bit too runny for me which means I have to use a lot more product.

on 3/23/2016 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used dove forever, I switched and was using dial antibacterial liquid body wash "with moisturizers" for a surgery thinking it would be a good idea boy was I wrong. Dial dried out my skin causing cystic acne and pinpoint whiteheads/pimples on my back chest and shoulders! Which I never have had. EVER. Not to mention I got a rash after stepping out of the shower and itched like crazy. It took me about a little while to figure out it was dial at first I thought it was my detergent. I switched back to dove and it's literally healed the marks and existing breakouts on my body. I have dry sensitive skin and get the occasional facial breakouts but my body has normal/dry skin and it can't dry out very easy so it's important to me to read the ingredients and make sure I won't over dry my skin or I have terrible repercussions. It's the same with this body wash I would recommend to people with normal to dry and extremely dry skin. Normal to oily and oily might find it too nourishing. This body wash is a savior for my skin and I will never switch again!