Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash with NutriumMoisture, Unscented

3.8

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-90M, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I like the dove body washes and have tried most of them. This one is nice and the non scented part is nice so I can also use it on my kids who have sensitive skin. I do think it works best if used with a loofah or something other then just your hands. I don't always have one (they get gross quickly....right?) so this can be a bit too runny for me which means I have to use a lot more product.

on 3/23/2016 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used dove forever, I switched and was using dial antibacterial liquid body wash "with moisturizers" for a surgery thinking it would be a good idea boy was I wrong. Dial dried out my skin causing cystic acne and pinpoint whiteheads/pimples on my back chest and shoulders! Which I never have had. EVER. Not to mention I got a rash after stepping out of the shower and itched like crazy. It took me about a little while to figure out it was dial at first I thought it was my detergent. I switched back to dove and it's literally healed the marks and existing breakouts on my body. I have dry sensitive skin and get the occasional facial breakouts but my body has normal/dry skin and it can't dry out very easy so it's important to me to read the ingredients and make sure I won't over dry my skin or I have terrible repercussions. It's the same with this body wash I would recommend to people with normal to dry and extremely dry skin. Normal to oily and oily might find it too nourishing. This body wash is a savior for my skin and I will never switch again!

To Read all 112 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/9/2016 11:14:00 AM

Dove reformulated this a little over a year ago - it is no longer fragrance free. and for something thats geared towards people with sensitive skin, i do find it heavily fragranced. HOWEVER, its a light, clean scent, that i dont mind.

Anyway, i love this body wash and have repurchased it MANY times over the years. I have psoriasis and this doesn't leave my skin dry or stripped, just clean and fresh.

HG status.

on 12/10/2015 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even harsher than their bar soap is Dove Body Wash. Leaves residue on skin that is severely itchy and irritating. Also guaranteed to cause vaginal yeast infection. One of the very harshest products on store shelves. Which is where it should stay instead of ending up in your shopping cart.

I"m really happy with this product so far. I have been using it for about a month . I will say its NOT fragrance free. But, surprisingly it works very well with my sensitive skin. I've used both cetaphil & Aveeno an they both made my skin itchy and dry. I also love the price its very affordable . Its also very creamy i personally don"t mind the smell but others may find it a bit strong. I also love the fact every time i use it i feel very clean. Another advantage i found since using this product is that my back acne has almost all completely gone away. I do think its from using this product. Nothing had worked before i even used a more expensive product the first aid beauty body wash an it only seemed to worsen my acne on my back. So i"m very happy i found something that works. I will also say the price is wonderful a 22 Fl oz for $5.49 at Target you can"t beat that. Give it a try :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really not sure if I would repurchase, but I went ahead and said yes. This is definitely not unscented, but I checked before I purchased so it wasn't a shock. Still pretty crappy of Dove to make such a blatant lie like that. Nevertheless, I had been using Dial Gold bar soap and Panoxyl 10% BP bar soap in hopes of clearing some pretty painful back acne that had been torturing me since about March without any luck. I picked this up because I was getting tired of dealing with bar soap that wasn't doing anything for me anyway and, oddly enough, all of the active acne on my back and chest has cleared up in the past week that I've been using it. Not sure how that's even possible, but I certainly won't be questioning it. It also leaves my skin feeling soft rather than itchy and dry. I may try an Aveeno body wash after I finish this, but I am really thrilled to finally be rid of the horrible body breakouts I'd been dealing with. Now I just have to wait for the massive amounts of scarring to fade.

on 8/28/2015 6:35:00 AM

I love this in the bar soap version (Dove Sensitive Skin bar soap). So when I saw a body wash version, I had to try it, I bought two bottles of it! Then I threw two bottles out.

First, this is not unscented. There is actually quite a strong scent to it. Second, it leaves a horrible film on you (like it is hard to rinse off). This lack of rinse off led to irritation. And third, it did not even leave my skin feeling moisturized or nice afterwards.

If you truly appreciate the Dove Sensitive Skin Bars for what they are, DO NOT TRY THIS BODY WASH, just stick with the bar version. Not only will this wash disappoint you but as someone who has a whole family with uber sensitive skin, this is not your friend.

Dove, I am a big fan, but you really disappointed me on this one.

on 8/15/2015 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample at my local derm's office.
Fragrance Free? Phooey - it is NOT Unscented at all. It contains fragrance!
Thankfully, I do not have any severe sensitivities or I bet this would not work.

Meanwhile it's just OK as a body wash but there is no way I feel a pressing need to BUY a bottle.

Sorry, Dove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have really sensitive skin and was hoping this product would
After a shower my legs usually itch. I have found the only product that doesn't make me want to scratch my legs: aveeno fragrance free body wash.

this just wasn't good at all.
I enjoy how it's a thick cream and it felt really moisturizing in the shower, but that's where the good things ended.
I have to disagree with their advertisement: it did feel like it left a film on my body afterwards!! even thought this claims to be unscented, it smells like crappy bar soap! the smell was still on my skin for the whole day and made me so irritated. I promise I got the unscented sensitive skin version and it smelled awful.

aveeno's fragrance free body wash is definitely truly for for sensitive skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used the Dove Sensitive Soap for years while showering so when I saw this I had to try it....Big Mistake! When i opened the bottle a horrific smell came out and it went downhill from there for me and my skin.....
After using just a few times the Smell is too strong for me and with my asthma and allergies it didnt do well at all.... I had bought a two pack.. had to give to my sisiter and i have found something so much better!
Love the new Nivea Product... It suits my skin alot better and the smell is better as well with no lingering at all..... Sorry Dove this is a complete miss on this one....