Badger Cocoa Butter Lipbalm in Cool Mint

Badger Cocoa Butter Lipbalm in Cool Mint

4.9

Not tested on animals

*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Fair Trade CertifiedTM Cocoa) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, and CO2 Extracts of *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), & *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Essential Oils of *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint), & *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange).

on 8/14/2017 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG lip balm. Longest lasting, doesn't irritate my sensitive mouth area, silky feeling, great minty taste, and I love Badger as a whole and supporting their company feels great. Price is right for what you get. Also a plus that my SO can't help but kiss the heck out of me when I have it on. Magic.

on 8/14/2017 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HOLY HOLY GRAIL!!! I found this Badger Cool Mint Lip Balm in Natural Grocers. It is USDA Organic. I am transitioning every product in my life cruelty free and this fits the bill perfectly. It's a big, fat stick- you get 7g/.25oz of product. The twist is at the top of the lip balm and not the bottom. The flavor is lovely. It's a beautiful mint with the tinest chocolate hint. I love everything about this balm. My lips have never felt so hydrated and smooth.

Favourite lip balm EVER. Smells like minty chocolate. Really creamy and smooth. Also adds a nice shine. What more could you ask for?

on 1/3/2016 3:39:00 PM

Helps my chapped lips- I put it on before I take a nap, and when I wake up my lips are still moisturized. I also like the minty tingly feeling of this one. Only thing I'm a little eh about the cocoa butter smell but that's just my preference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very nice lip balm and probably my favorite so far. I have bought this one several times and love the Badger line of lip balms as they are all very moisturizing and do not dry out my lips in the slightest.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have tried more natural/organic balms than I can remember, but I always come back to Badger. They are without doubt the most effective balms I have ever used and no other brand makes my lips as soft. The tube is huge and lasts for ages, so great value for money. The Cool Mint and Lime Rocket are definite favourites. I wouldn't buy anything else!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a great lip balm. A little pricey, but organic and tastes and smells like mint chocolate. The balm is extremely smooth and goes on easily. It leaves my lips moisturized for a long time with a gentle coating. It also works great under l/s as there is not too much slip. I would purchase this again for sure. I ended up getting the trio, and this flavor was my favorite.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this. It's just like 100% cocoa butter stick but more moisturizing and much better packaging. I don't smell any plastic. It softens and stays on my lips a long, long, time. It has a mild mint cocoa butter scent and taste. Think mint chocolate! It has become my favorite lip balm. Have repurchased and will continue to repurchase as long as it's available.

on 1/28/2012 11:48:00 PM

this was an impulse by at ulta and it has become my #1 lip balm. the tube is huge and has lasted me a very long time. you can feel it sinking into your lips, giving a little tingly sensation from the mint. my lips stay hydrated throughout the day without having to constantly reapply. i am in love with this product, and will be buying again!

on 9/16/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far the best organic lipbalm I've ever paid for! It's creamy, sinks in nicely, it doesn't feather over my lipline and smells amazing! I love minty products during summertime and since I got it, it's the only product I've used on my lips. I bought this in a trio for around 20$, which is not cheap, but I do love the fact that they're completely organic! I couldn't find the colored versions and the reviews made me not want to look for them :P so I just melt a bit of this with the tiniest drop of mac lipmix in Crimson and voil! Perfect lipcolor for summer.