E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

on 6/8/2017 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bristles didn't shed, it packs color well especially when dampened, and it's cheap. Not too rough on the eyes, easy to clean and hold. A straightforward budget brush, nothing much else to say.

on 3/12/2017 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's incredibly cheap (as is, and for a brush) and it works great. What more could you ask for?

on 3/1/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love these just for packing eye shadow on the lid, I have a bunch of them and since they are so cheap I don't mind the lower quality for a brush that still gets the job done.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a bargain at a buck. It's not the softest brush I own but I've had scratchier ones. I have yet to have it shed on me too, unlike some other just as cheap ELF travel brushes I owned. I find it particularly helpful at applying loose shadow because you can pack pigment so easily due to the dense bristles. It's good for pressed shadow as well. It's also not gigantic like some other eyeshadow brushes I own, so it's easier to control where I place my color on my lid in that way. It's easily my most used eyeshadow brush for these reasons.

So cheap, works great. So unlike the total face brush, which sheds a lot and isn't the best brush. I love this and will definetly buy backups!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the best brush for packing on lid color. It's so cheap and doesn't shed and picks up color really pigmented because it's a natural hair brush. Definitely recommend, especially with shimmer shadows!

on 8/3/2016 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush.
Soft bristles and so far no shedding.

Nice find - and essential.
And if my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

on 8/2/2016 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite brush for packing in shadow on my lid. The fact that the bristles are not long and the way they are cut, it is wonderful for packing color; they also are not stiff, so you won’t feel any scratching or poking. After many years (around 6 years) of use and cleaning, it has not shed at all. For a $1 USD brush, to still be good after 6 years is amazing, I will say that the first I’ve ever owned, is just starting to show the first signs of wear and tear, the ferule feels that it is starting to get loose, but during cleaning I have accidentally dropped it in water, so that might also have contributed the loosening.

on 7/19/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best little eye shadow brush

Costs only $1

Lasts a long time

Does not shed

Applies and blends shadow perfectly

I have gotten more use out of this brush than any other brush. Such a bargain.

on 7/18/2016 1:44:00 AM

For a $1 it's definitely worth it. I have this bad habit of constantly losing brushes. No clue where they go to but I feel the need to take my whole makeup bag every place I go. Definitely worth buying!

Popular Makeup Brushes