La Prairie Cellular caviar cycles ampoules

LP Cellular Caviar Cycles Ampoules

1 review

on 6/6/2007 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am a skin care junkie beyond imagination. Sometimes I don't even sleep from it. I'm always on the hunt for truly skin care products which deliver great skin. At one day I will have to accept that I will get one wrinkle. Their are worse things in the world then wrinkles or freckles, but I just can't help it. I want perfect skin like in magasins. I am surching this for years and I have to say the more expensive is not the better. Sure, they are better, but not always. I use expensive products (100 dollar up to 200 dollar) but normally seen not above that. I have used those products to but they are not worth their money. It gives prestige and the fact that you are putting sompthing with see derivates makes you special. I am very down to earth and try to differ good from bad. Now you're maybe wondering why I bought this. This totally doesn't fitt in my story as this is a very snobby product. Even more: i hated the cream version of this ampoules and I hated it. I bought this for the very simple reason that a dear male friend of me have used this and his skin was way better after. Way better! And it stayed put (very important). Without willing to buy this, I was on the surch for a new mascara and I came home with this. I was fooled- I thought- by La Prairie again! Stupid me! I regulary used it in the morning and evening. In morning beneath anti aging complex and All day all year from Sisley. At night: only this with a tiny piece of Hypnotherapy from Orlane. Begin situation of my skin: no visible pores, no wrinkles, no freckles, no sagging, no discoloration, no sun damage. A hint of red on the cheecs. Enough oil, but a bit dehydrated. Nothing bad. A good skin to start with. I skipped all of my products for the 6 weeks this treatment asks. No eye cream, no mask, nothing. Just a light scrub to intensifie the product. Two times a week I put a self tan after my all day all year. No make up whatsoever. Always the same routine, at the same hour. It has the same smell as the cream but lighter, it takes time to make sure one ampoule is enough for one week (the first week i had product over) It's very easy absorbed. Negative: doesn't hydrate enough, is expensive, is snob, does nothing against tirednes, doesn't fade the red cheecs. Maybe it's not fair to write the last thing cause the product has no intentions to it. Positive: this product is phenomenal. I swear that my skin is lifted. Beside of that nothing has happened. But for me that's a real miracle. My cheec bones are more pronounced and my skin is tighter in a good way. The color is lighter, and my skin glows! A real healthy glow. It has the rose color that only children has. It truly has made me younger. I am planning to buy this 4 times a year. I LOVE IT! I do not love all the LP thing, most things not, but this is an impressive product; If you have the money, don't urge. It's really is worth the money!