Jason Natural Cosmetics Hemp Ultra-Rich Moisturizing Creme

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Purified Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerideč, Glycerinč, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Squalaneč, Dimethicone, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf JuiceČ, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E)č, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed OilČ, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Superoxide Dismutase, Lecithin, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acidč, Salicylic Acid, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) 01/14/11

on 3/26/2008 8:56:00 PM

I just have to say this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I normally use another moisturizer, but my skin was acting really dry so I thought I would give this a try.

My skin is is moist and supple and the light wrinkles that were starting to show are all diminished. All I can say is for the price - WOW. I am a fan of all Jason skin care products but some of them can be out of my price range at times. I only paid about $12 for a nice size tub of this.

I will definately buy again!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

If you have dry, parched skin, then this one is for you. Contains a nice amount of vitamin E, glycerin, safflower oil, hemp seed oil, shea butter, aloe vera and dimethicone. I use this with great results on my neck after it became dry and itchy from retinol use. Perfect to use at night to condition hands and feet. I also use it on my lower legs which get so dry from shaving. Paraben free. Comes in a 4 oz container for around $9.