NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Black EP08

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Black EP08

4.4

on 6/13/2016 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is a great brow product! The colour was perfect for my eyebrows. It is really easy to apply, looks natural, and blends seamlessly into my brow hairs. However, I found that it doesn't really have much staying power, and rubbed off quite easily, even when I experimented with putting powder over the top of it. Also, it doesn't really have much product in it - it did not even last me two months, and I really don't draw my eyebrows on too heavily. It's pretty cheap though.

on 1/27/2016 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've tried their Micro Brow Pencil in brown & didn't like it. The color was too light.

Switched to this pencil & I love it! Matches my brow color, easy to apply, easy color payout UNLIKE their brown one which you really have to press down to see anything.

At $4.99 this is cheaper than their Micro Brown Pencil which is $9.99. I don't like the shape of the tubing though. It's sort of segmented which feels awkward as I apply.

I love the brush it comes with because it's very soft & blends the product nicely.

EDIT July 07, 2016: Always try to keep it upright or on its side! It falls out of the packaging when upside down :(

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/28/2015 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is sooo good if you have black hair as it isn't too dark, however if you do want dark bold brows you just press a little harder. This is so good and looks natural. However the pencil inside did break but it easily shoved it back in and it still twists up and down so that was ok

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is amazing! I have black hair and black hair + brown brow combination really bothers me. My brows are pretty defined, with just little spots that I would like to fill in. So when I use brown brow colors it would make my brows appear in two different color (since I don't want to fill the whole brow). This color is perfect! When I use it to fill in those spot I can't even tell which part is this pencil and which part is my brow. What I also really love about this is that it is not THAT black (the eyeliner kind of black) when I use it lightly. When I use those deep black to fill my eyebrows they just look like.....two really really bold lines on my face (not a good look).
In conclusion....this is perfect!

on 5/10/2014 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HG. I love this eyebrow pencil.

This truly is my everyday eyebrow pencil. It's easy to blend out and isn't a really harsh black! My eyebrows are already pretty thick and dark although there are some spaces that need filling in and this does the trick! It really doesn't give that "oh you can tell her brows are drawn/filled in) this product makes your brows look really suttle and nice! I love how the pencil is retractable, soft yet firm and depending on how you turn it, it can be angled too! The only thing however is that it's prĂ´ne to breaking and mine already has but i managed to put it back in the tube and still use it haha. I have my own eyebrow spooly and this one that comes with the brush does not help for me :/ it works for blending it out more. All in all i think this is a great product for what you pay and i feel like you get a lot out of it depending on how much you use it though..

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This gives me the most natural color to my Asian brows and I could not be happier. I love the stiff brush on one side and the slim angled pencil is retractable. This beats my Stila waterproof pen which looks painted on. I thought I would have to pay more to get professional results but I notice the woman who threads my eyebrows then fills them uses this so I bought 2 of them. I use this and the charcole gray one mixed. It is not hard but a soft black. Perfect on my Asian brows. And is under $6.00. I feel so lucky. I think it is worth more than what I paid., Yay!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like a natural more full look to my eyebrows. I combed them but never really filled them in until my friend said it was the one thing she would take time to do even if she didn't have time to do a full face. I've had pretty good success with nyx so I picked this up at ULTA. This is the first and only pencil I will ever buy. I have black eyebrows and the color matched perfect. If I'm going for a natural look applying this lightly works. if I'm looking for a more done and defined look I just apply with a bit heavier hand. this product is easily blended as well. it never flakes and has great staying power. the only problem i have is the packaging is a bit cheap. the brush end fell off. i just bought a brush though as the product is definitly worth the packaging.

on 12/4/2012 7:51:00 PM

My go-to eyebrow fixer upper! I'm so sad that none of the stores nearby carries NYX. Well actually I'm kinda glad bc if there were stores with NYX I'd probably be broke from shoppingh there every day. lol
The application is smooth, light color, buildable. I love the tool at the end. Good quality, bc the brush holds up nicely and transfers the color really well onto the other parts of the brow.
Usage: I usually do 4-5 big swipes of color where I need it, then use the brush back and forth until the color is all blended.
I bought this for really cheap, cant remember exactly how much, and it was so worth it! The black color is not unnatural, like most people would think.

on 4/14/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Finally. Thank you NYX. Thank you so very much for making an eyebrow penci in BLACK. Yes. B.L.A.C.K. After unsuccessfully making poor purchases with Trish McEvoy and Anastasia eyebrow pencils that are nowhere near the dark color of so many eyebrows. I'm tired of making purchases that turn orange or do not match my black eyebrows. I purchased this at Ulta. Under 6.00. Best purchase in a long time. Product applies nicely. Brush at one end. Color is actually the same as my brows. Nothing orangey or taupe. Too bad this was the last pencil in the store or I would have purchased a couple. Next time.

Popular Brows Products