Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm suprised this doesn't have better reviews. I bought this on sale at Ulta last week and I'm pretty pleased. This is a pretty decent top coat. I wouldn't give it HG status, but it's good, especially for the price. Dries super fast and pretty durable. Very minimal peeling/chipping. I'll keep buying this unless I stumble across something better.

on 9/3/2008 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this as a top coat and a base coat. It chipped both times the very next day. Don't waste your money. The Sally Hansen Age Correct top coat/base coat is much better!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the vote of dissension here, but I hated this stuff. I applied as the directions said, and it peeled off my nails literally in 2 hrs. 2 hrs. Peeled off. At least it did dry in 60 seconds as it advertises. But it did not work for me. 2 thumbs down, for sure.

I really love this TC.

I only bought it because the store was out of the JetDry TC.

It dried fast and the shine was incredible!

I put it on 1 hour before I went to bed and didn't have any problems w/ sheet marks, denting, etc.

This is taking the place of my original TC & for less money!

on 10/9/2007 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been on the hunt for the perfect topcoat, and this is most definitely not it. It goes on nicely, if a little thick. The shine is good. But the denting is just too much. Even after hours of dry time, this topcoat dented with only the slightest provocation. I could gently press one of my other nails against it (again, this is with hours of dry time) and it would leave a mark. There were also sheet marks when I woke up the next morning. I had to redo my nails the very next day.