Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I really like this top coat and have been purchasing it for a long time. I like that it's inexpensive (even better when on sale), easily available, dries quickly, durable, leaves my nails looking glossy, and extends the longevity of my polish. I personally think it's a great bargain and good quality item.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Dried pretty quickly- about a minute like it says, and lasted 4 days without chipping on one hand, and 5 on the other. Not bad for the price!

I was at the drugstore. Really wanted to buy seche-vite, but being a poor college student, I had no money. I went for this one for the sole reason that it was cheapest. It's actually quite nice! Not as shiny or quick as seche-vite, but for the money, I can't complain. I don't feel too guilty using it too since it's not expensive!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the vote of dissension here, but I hated this stuff. I applied as the directions said, and it peeled off my nails literally in 2 hrs. 2 hrs. Peeled off. At least it did dry in 60 seconds as it advertises. But it did not work for me. 2 thumbs down, for sure.