Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

2.3

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Rimmel has definitely mislead it's customers. This topcoat does NOT dry in 60 seconds. I'm lucky if it dries my nails in 5 minutes. On the plus side - it makes my nails look glossy but then again, there are plenty of others that can do the same thing..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm suprised this doesn't have better reviews. I bought this on sale at Ulta last week and I'm pretty pleased. This is a pretty decent top coat. I wouldn't give it HG status, but it's good, especially for the price. Dries super fast and pretty durable. Very minimal peeling/chipping. I'll keep buying this unless I stumble across something better.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had very high hopes for this product based on my positive prior experiences with Rimmel products. Unfortunately, this one did not meet my expectations.

Application was quick and easy. The brush is a nice size and the top coat seemed to apply well. BUT, within a minute, I had bubbling all over my nails. In addition, it took forever for my nails to dry. I polished my nails 3 hours before I wen to bed, yet I still woke up with sheet marks. And, the bubbling continued throughout the night. My mani was ruined beyond repair by the morning.

I'll be sticking with my Seche Vite!