Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Price: $

Price: $

I really like this top coat and have been purchasing it for a long time. I like that it's inexpensive (even better when on sale), easily available, dries quickly, durable, leaves my nails looking glossy, and extends the longevity of my polish. I personally think it's a great bargain and good quality item.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I always use this when painting my nails.It's HG to me and I love the price!It keeps my polish looking good untill I tire of the color.

on 11/1/2007 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I had just the opposite experience as the other reviewers. On day 4 I have absolutely no chips which is remarkable as far as I am concerned. I added a MAC pigment to this TC to make a green polish & applied this over Stickey base coat with Seche Vite TC. I applied two coats of Faster and let it dry between coats and the TC for about 10 minutes. It applied smoothly and evenly with no streaking or bubbling. Four days later it is still going strong. IMO that is quite impressive for a $1.99 60 second dry TC. The bottle and brush are generally unremarkable. Given the performance and the price I would definitely try this again if for nothing more than making my own custom colors of nail polish. UPDATE 11-13-2007 The real secret to the long lasting aspect of this polish is the pigment that I added and not the TC itself. I know this b/c I have used pigment w/several other brands of TC as well with the same results. For some reason the pigment makes these TCs wear like iron. I am not complaining as I love to make my own colors w/pigments.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had very high hopes for this product based on my positive prior experiences with Rimmel products. Unfortunately, this one did not meet my expectations.

Application was quick and easy. The brush is a nice size and the top coat seemed to apply well. BUT, within a minute, I had bubbling all over my nails. In addition, it took forever for my nails to dry. I polished my nails 3 hours before I wen to bed, yet I still woke up with sheet marks. And, the bubbling continued throughout the night. My mani was ruined beyond repair by the morning.

I'll be sticking with my Seche Vite!