Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

I really like this top coat and have been purchasing it for a long time. I like that it's inexpensive (even better when on sale), easily available, dries quickly, durable, leaves my nails looking glossy, and extends the longevity of my polish. I personally think it's a great bargain and good quality item.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm suprised this doesn't have better reviews. I bought this on sale at Ulta last week and I'm pretty pleased. This is a pretty decent top coat. I wouldn't give it HG status, but it's good, especially for the price. Dries super fast and pretty durable. Very minimal peeling/chipping. I'll keep buying this unless I stumble across something better.

on 6/18/2009 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is the worst TC I've ever tried. I did my nails last night and decided to test this out. It dried quickly but made my smooth-as-glass polish all bumpy and gross! It's like stucco now! Steer clear of this abomination.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am sorry to be the vote of dissension here, but I hated this stuff. I applied as the directions said, and it peeled off my nails literally in 2 hrs. 2 hrs. Peeled off. At least it did dry in 60 seconds as it advertises. But it did not work for me. 2 thumbs down, for sure.

I really love this TC.

I only bought it because the store was out of the JetDry TC.

It dried fast and the shine was incredible!

I put it on 1 hour before I went to bed and didn't have any problems w/ sheet marks, denting, etc.

This is taking the place of my original TC & for less money!