Rimmel Faster - 60 Seconds Top Coat

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Yes!!! I would buy this product again and again, if only I could still find it. It is not on the Rimmel website anymore so I guess it has been discontinued. This is a great loss for my nails.

I stumbled on this top coat when I was around 12-13, and I have repurchased until now (I am 22). This simply does everything I want and everything it says: it locks my polish in place for 1 week, it gives a nice shiny finish, it dries super fast, it evens out polish in case there are any imperfections or bubbles, does not chip at all for me.

My only complaint would be that it starts to become thick when I am halfway through the bottle. I know I could use a thinner, but sometimes I just get a new bottle instead. Oh and of course, I can't complain enough about the fact that it's gotten so damn hard to find and probably discontinued.

If you can find this, I recommend you buy it and stock up if what you're looking for is a cheap top coat that does not chip, dries fast and lasts a week.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Dried pretty quickly- about a minute like it says, and lasted 4 days without chipping on one hand, and 5 on the other. Not bad for the price!

on 9/3/2008 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this as a top coat and a base coat. It chipped both times the very next day. Don't waste your money. The Sally Hansen Age Correct top coat/base coat is much better!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I always use this when painting my nails.It's HG to me and I love the price!It keeps my polish looking good untill I tire of the color.

I was at the drugstore. Really wanted to buy seche-vite, but being a poor college student, I had no money. I went for this one for the sole reason that it was cheapest. It's actually quite nice! Not as shiny or quick as seche-vite, but for the money, I can't complain. I don't feel too guilty using it too since it's not expensive!