Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencils (All)

Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencils (All)

4.3

on 6/7/2016 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are the best lipliners I have ever used. HG for me. I'm NW20 leaning neutral and my perfect nude is 3C. These last all day and make every lipstick better. A bit pricey but worth it over all.

Literally having been using this product in different colors for 7 years. As a hair stylist, I don't get breaks during the day. I can just pencil in my lips the colors I want for the day when u get ready. And ascent them with a gloss and just reapply a gloss or chap stick through the day. Lip liner last all day.... Love❤️💕❤️

To Read all 82 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/21/2016 2:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

.I bought this in 5C beige brown, I found it at Marshalls for $5.00, there was a dark purple color but no.

I wear long wearing lipsticks all the time namely, CG outlast and Maybelline super stay. The thought of a waterproof lip liner appealed to me for a quick out the door look from time to time.

This went on feeling tacky and never really set and also it sucked the moisture out of my lips. The next day they were still dry. Is it waterproof? I think if you put it on by itself with no moisturizer it may be.

I would never pay $19.00 for a lip liner. There are so many DS options that are creamy and blend well. Jordana for one.

on 1/23/2016 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Straight off the bat I can say that the color I got was perfect for what I wanted and the staying power of the product is excellent. On the other hand, it can be difficult to remove it. The product is quite drying on the lips, but at the same time is also very sticky. My lips also cracked and peeled quite a bit if I used this lip liner after removing a different product from my lips. Although there are a great many things I love about this product, I lean toward not repurchasing due to the difficulty in removing the product.

on 12/30/2015 10:36:00 PM

I like the matte finish but actually it's so dry and at the same time very sticky! Easily cracked on my lips, it feels like I have sands on my lips after some times I applied this lip liner.

on 12/23/2015 9:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not big into lip liners, so I don't have much experience with them, but I am a big fan of this lip liner. I own this in 1C, which I think is nude beige, and it's nearly identical to my natural lip color, and looks great by itself or underneath other nude to mauve shades. It glides on really smoothly, doesn't smear, and is long-wearing. However, it's incredibly drying and I have to put some kind of gloss or balm on top if I want to wear it by itself because otherwise it eventually makes my lips look chapped.

on 9/5/2015 6:39:00 PM

I have this in the shade Neutral Beige, which does not gel with my fair skin. I am sure it would be brilliant on a medium-toned person. The texture of the lip liner is okay, and I am sure it can hang onto lip product, but I think that this lip liner is overly expensive. There are several other brands that are cheaper and better quality (with better ingredients).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this lipliner in the pale pink colour, which was called 22C. This lipliner was wonderful and easy to apply. The colour was rich and it lasted for a long time, even after the lipstick itself had worn off.

on 4/19/2015 12:40:00 PM

The only thing I wore on my lips on my wedding day was lip balm and the color MUFE liner in 2C. It was the perfect natural lip look I was going for, and I barely had to reapply throughout the whole day. I still wear this color all the time, it just gives my lips a little extra pop. I love how long the pencil lasts. I'm not a huge lip stick or gloss fan so a little of this pencil is just what I need. They are a little pricey but they last a lot longer than any of the MAC pencils that I have tried. Highly recommend!!

on 2/20/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like to buy lipliners that are closest to my natural lip colour so I can fill my whole lips in and then use whichever lipstick of choice on top. I find using a natural lip colour means it goes with every lipstick and sometimes I'll even just use the lipliner itself because I love the natural matte look.

I'm asian, with a naturally darker lip. I find 3C (medium beige) is the perfect colour for me and haven't been able to find another colour that matches better. The only downside to this pencil is losing alot of product from sharpening and it is a tad drying. Still love it for the colour and would def repurchase.

Popular Lip Liners