Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Water, SD Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoat, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Fragrance

on 4/13/2017 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG!!!! I've been using Skindinavia Oil Control Makeup Finishing Spray for 2 Months now. I Love, Love this spray. It makes your makeup last until your ready to take it off, it controls oil production but u must use mainly oil free makeup products or some oil will surface. I used an concealer infuzed with Coconut Oil and some oil surfaced but not alot. When i use my Revlon ColorStay foundation i get no oil so great. I can't say enough about this product. To me the 3rd greatest thing this Spray does is it holds cheap makeup for example i buy L.A. Colors products from Family Dollar or Dollar General and some products from my local Beauty Supply from $1-4 and this spray makes them long lasting they don't move until i wash my face. This product is a must have plus there online site always have deals especially on there kits so it's worth it!!!!

on 2/17/2017 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after recommendations from Wayne Goss. Wow what a mistake! This stuff is awful. Did absolutely nothing for makeup longevity, but what it did do was make my skin an oil slick. Total waste of money.

on 2/16/2017 12:11:00 PM

Happy with the result bought the small one and in love with it so I bought the bigger size... I have a sensitive skin and I didn't breaker out... no pimple wear no itchy skin... wear every day. ...

on 10/9/2016 2:32:00 AM

Okay so this was my alternative to the UD setting spray. Its so hard to get in New Zealand!! Anyway. I probably used this product for about a month and a half and I hate it!! It made my make up separate. I started working very long hours and I would get to lunch time and my make up would look horrible. It would like separate around pores etc. I stopped using it to see if that was the problem and just used my MAC fix+ (I would use my mac fix plus with it). and my make up looks flawless all day!! So its probably just my skin type or the make up I use. Each to their own. :)

on 8/26/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skindinavia is always having some sort of deal and promo codes with affiliated Youtubers, so finding a discount was easy for me. I believe for around $30, I got the oil-control spray, and two mini/travel sprays. One of them being primer and the other one was regular setting spray. My skin is very oily, and I have very long work days, so it's about ten hours of makeup. After work, I sometimes go out and want it to last even longer. So, what I do is use this setting spray along with other long-lasting make-up techniques. I just think this is the final thing to really seal the deal and is absolutely necessary. It prolongs make-up wear by hours!

Firstly, I properly wash and moisturize my face with a decent SPF moisturizer. Then, I use my BECCA mattifying primer. Sometimes, I even use that and Benefit's Porefessional if my pores look rather large. Then, I use a color corrector for my pimples or dark marks if I happen to have any. After letting that set, I do this trick...I take a loose face powder and just set it all. Then, I go ahead and use a Beauty Blender for my foundation. I set all of my makeup with a very thin layer of Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel. After I do my blush, bronzer, and highlighter...but before my eyes...I spray this Skindinavia on. I make sure to shake the bottle, do a T and then an X. I give it a minute to sink in. It might feel tacky, but give it time. With these steps, I can get 12 hours of wear. It's insane! I truly believe that it's because this seals it all in. I really like this product, but the make-up can still rub off if you fall asleep and have your face on the pillow. I think it's affordable with the codes and find the pricing to be reasonable. I think it's a great product and helps everything last for 12 hours!

I really wish I liked this product. I was hoping for an alternative to the UD All nighter, as that one works well for me, but not perfectly.
Pros: Cheaper than UD, and they send you two little mini bottles with your purchase.
Cons: I ordered the Oil-Free, made me more oily than ever, made my skin feel more like I was wearing makeup than the UD one, makeup rubbed off on everything, took a long time to dry, didn't dry to a dry surface like the UD one, doesn't smell bad exactly - but not good, doesn't last till the end of the day, pretty sure it made me break out.

Would not buy again. Would not recommend.

on 5/18/2016 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought the oil free primer and setting spray..oil free?? Who are they kidding! I'm 40 with combo skin but I had an oil slick by the end of the day. Benefit professional much better primer. First time using setting spray so will try spraying more than recommended and see if it makes a difference. I paid £30 for the primer and setting spray and this is not value for money. I apply make up at 5am and I'm home at 6:30pm and this DID NOT LAST. So annoyed about that. Will not repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a very oily t-zone. I ran out of my UD Deslick setting spray and thought I would try this since it is partnered with Urban Decay. At first, I did like it, but then I noticed that my t-zone was oily a few hours later (and I had the one for Oil Control) It did make my makeup last really well but It did make me break out a little bit. I have a little bit left in my bottle and I use it for a primer spray now (since it is basically the same as the skindinavia primer spray!!!) and then I apply my makeup and use UD Deslick setting spray and my face does not get oily at all.. UD Deslick setting spray is my holy grail!!!! Would not repurchase skindinavia.

on 4/2/2016 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First, let me start off with the fact that I've tried a dozen setting sprays and the only one I ever believed in (for lasting power) is UD's All Nighter. However, my quest did not end there to find another setting spray that worked for me.

I have seen raves about this, but I had seen the same for other products that did not work for me at all so I did not have any high expectations. BUT let me tell you, this works WONDERS for me.

Really, I've cried on two different occasions, once right before an important meeting and my makeup was INTACT. I've absolutely fallen in LOVE with this setting spray.

Tip: I spray a bit of this on a spoolie and brush though my brows after I've filled them in, stays put all day.

For reference I have combination skin.

on 3/3/2016 4:38:00 AM

Omg I love love love this product! I have super oily t-zone and my makeup would never last more than 2 hours before sliding off. I've tried so many different primers, foundations and setting powders but nothing ever worked.
I spray the Skindinavia Oil Control
Setting Spray before AND after I apply my makeup and it stays flawless for HOURS! I'm talking 8-9 hours WITHOUT touch ups.
It love how it doesn't dry/pull your skin when it sets either. 110% recommend this product

Popular Primer/ Correctors