Boots No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum

Boots  No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum
No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum

2.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water, Eau), Butylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone copolyol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl palmitate, Methylparaben

This clogged my pores, did nothing good for my skin.

on 7/1/2010 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

>>loove<<
Got this as a present! ( yay)! Before using it, I read some of the reviews here, and got really skeptic about it, and of course, horrified of black heads, pimples, etc.But temptation is high :d. So , I used it in the morning, and wow! I am very happy now! I have combination skin, with some large pores around my nose.After I applied this, it s like I not wearing foundation anymore....The pores were gone, and the finish, was luminous ( not shiny) and even.
I have been using this for a week now.So far, it didn t broke me out.Doesnt make my face to tight, or shiny, the foundation stays put longer ( average temperature here is ~ 37 C degrees), doesn t iritate, or dehydrate my skin.
Overall, I have no idea yet, if this is a "treatment" or just a pore filler, but I am very, very happy with it.
Going to do an update after a month of using ( or sooner, it I m starting to break out :)) )

UPDATE 09.07.2010 : I have the forehead of a teenager, and that doesn t mean smooth, but small little bumps all over, very dissapointed!
Plus, when I applied this in the morning, my face was no longer bright, but got a bit red!
Stopped using it since this morning!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really realyy believed that this would work and I so wanted it to. Now I have used up the whole thing and it did nothing for me. I have very very fine lines under my eyes and this did nothing at all to plump them up. It is a lot of hype around this product, and I haven't found a reason why.

I'm in my late thirties and while I have been blessed with pretty good skin, time catches up with us all eventually.
Simply put, this product makes my skin feel and look lovely.

Mind you, I always apply moisturizer over it. (I wear tinted moisturizer instead of foundation) So I cant speak to it's moisturizing benefits.

But I love it. I've used other products, but this continues to be a consistant winner for me.

Love love love it.

A waste of time and money. I used the entire bottle but saw no results whatsoever. Just a lot of hype.

on 10/12/2008 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

On me this did nothing. Nothing bad, nothing good, just nothing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a silicone base cream.
Meaning it works well ONLY a "temp" fix.
Great before makeup application for under eye, frow lines coverage. Will soften lines (covers/fills).
It is not a "longterm" remedy such as a collagen product or AHA, rentinol, glycolic, etc.

on 7/10/2008 11:20:00 PM

No7 Restore & Renew Beauty Serum - ingredients:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a nicely packaged in a 1oz little glass treatment pump.
I did not use this long enough to see much difference. I think I used it for about 1 week.
The texture has a nice slip to it because of the silicones. It isn't greasy and it does absorb very nicely. If you have dry skin, it may not be emollient enough. I did not use this long enough to see much difference. I had to stop because the silicones clogged some pores and caused some break outs. I can use it on my neck and hands if I do not want to waste it... I do not think I'll be repurchasing...I don't regret buying this because it is a nice product and the price is good.

on 6/10/2008 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product doesn't live up to the hype. I think it has been compared to Retin-A. I have used Retin-A and I have no idea how they can compare these two products. This product does absolutely nothing. It didn't cause any skin problems, but it didn't fix any either. I like the packaging and it does go on nice, but doesn't deliver. Won't repurchase.

HORRID! Run, don't walk, away from this garbage. I used it for a week and now have the worst breakouts I've had in my 31 years, my skin looks awful. Do yourself a favour and stay far away from this product.