MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 1/10/2010 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I truthfully like mac tendertones better than their tinted lip conditioner. It smells like strawberry kiwi and it makes my lips soft. I love it! I heard they dicontinued it though. I would buy more if I could.

on 4/8/2009 9:03:00 PM

Tendertones are amazing, my fav lip conditioner. The packaging is great, they are really moisturising and they smell fantastic, they're not too sticky. I don't wear lipstick, only gloss and usually light colours so the tendertones are great for me. Love it.

on 6/27/2008 9:59:00 AM

I'm like a kid with a prize in her cereal box... I want to collect them ALL!!
I do wish I didn't have to use my finger to apply, though.

These smell so nice and so soft on the lips! Not goopy at all - Provide a slight hint of color and have SPF in them! I did take off a lippie because I don't like the packaging - wish they were in a squeeze tube :(

i just bought tendertones in honey bare (2), take a hint, hush hush and pucker and i must say that is not enough. i absolutely ADORE tendertones. they provide moisture and have spf 12!!! i did think like everyone else before i tried this that it would be much like the tinted conditioner until i smelled it at the mac counter i was taken away! i immediatly purchased two, applying it at the mall made me realize i better hurry up and buy 3 more. it passed all of my lip product tests, it wasnt sticky, it didnt smell nor test bad (a good product that tastes and smells good is my weakness) the sparkle in it wasnt over powering and the boyfriend liked it. with the four colors i already have i would have to say that pucker is the deepest pigmented but only leaves a trace of color on my lips the other three are warmer and pinker shades that are also very sheer. i am definitaly loving the tendertones collection and will probably end up spending way too much money on it since it is limited edition and need to stock up (smart mac people!!) the price is a little high ive paid less & ive paid more for lip products but this is just a great product well worth the money and you only need to apply a little to get the effect that i love so i would have to say that they will probably last me until the next tendertones collection is out. those debating on purchasing this or not i would tell them to do it! &&buy alot!

Ijust bought Sweet Tooth and Hot 'N' Saucy...this is my first time buying Tendertones...and i have to say I LOVE THEM...Sweet Tooth is more on the sheer side, but it still gives a little peachy coral color to your lips, plus it adds shimmer...i do however have pretty pale lips...Hot 'N' saucy is my fave of the two...It gives more color on your lips and is so pretty...the texture is amazing...feels better than just any normal lip balm..and i love the smell...strawberry kiwi...i think i am going to have to go back for more...i'm in love

I picked up Pucker from a friend, and I am very much in love with it, sheer, smooth, and long lasting, the only true and only downsides are the price, though I don't think it would deter me from buying one again. And the top can come unscrewed in your makeup bag making for a very messy cleanup of other items held within.

This is some Great Lip Balm. So yummy and it has staying power which alot of lip balms dont have. I purchased the Pucker/ raspberry color and although in the pot it looks Fuschia, when applied it gives a lovely soft pink tint. So very soft and pretty and perfect for a natural summer look. I'm making my friends jealous everytime they visit with this stuff but I think it's only a matter of time before they get their own.

As usual, its the packaging which I would love improved. I use a brush to apply because fingers are just too messy and wasteful. Easy to do when your at home, but when you want to re-apply and your out and about, looking for the lip brush at the bottom of your purse... now it's a little more challenging. Still the Gloss is too fabulous not to own so go get some before its gone!

on 7/2/2007 1:46:00 PM

I loved the "Pucker-Up" balm so much I went back to the MAC counter and bought "Shush" and "Soft Note." In intend to get every color as they are so wearable and the feel great on. Although they initially cost $14.50 each, which IS spendy for a lip gloss/balm, the amount in the pot is generous and, imho, brings the price/per/use way down.

I am a PPP, MAC NC20 in the winter, but tan well in the summer. Very thin lips, so glosses are my friends. :-)

on 6/8/2007 12:14:00 AM

These Tendertones are amazing! A super smooth, super moisturizing balm with a slight tint. This stuff smells fantastic. It has a creamy, sweet watermelon scent that is not overpowering at all. It feels so good on the lips-not sticky at all, yet lasts a long time and leaves lips super soft. It is packaged in a glass jar with a black lid very similar to the fluidlines, except bigger. Retails for $14.50. It includes SPF 12.

I got Warm Smile, which is a pinky brown nude. I have very pigmented red lips and this makes them slightly darker (like one shade) and very shiny. I had high hopes that Warm Smile would lighten my lips a shade or 2. If that had happened I would have bought 20!! I am still please with the product. It is a great, almost clear, balm with SPF.

Fantastic product! I highly recommend it.